Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
The New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

The New Beginning

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The New Beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Beginning

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Ren flipped to the side, dodging the beam, "What is this, Dragonball?" Smiling, his features now more distinguished in his new light form then his old one.

Then turning and grabbing the beam, with his energy circling his hand, as it passed he twisted his own energy around it and back up the beam at Ezrion and his father. Following that he flicked his wrists to hold the blades side to side he slotted them together to form a double-blade.

"Butterfly Edge, another of my weapons." Yawning slightly Ren jumped forwards and stabbed Ezrion through the side, the blade sticking out the other, as to keep him in place as Ren's energy swirled up the beam at him.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Ezrion's side was in intense pain but he was able to open a portal in front of the beam. He bashed Ren with his wing to get him off then healed the gaping hole in his side. Grasping the sword firmly in his hand he rushed at Ren but stopped about five feet in front of him.

The sword in his hand had begun to glow, an ominous blood red colour, his entire body began to glow the same colour as the sword, his armor changed to that of a modern soldier the cloak gone but his wings remained. The blades hilt had a new symbol on it, his symbol. "Father what's happening?" he asked worriedly.

"The blade is recognising its new owner, the demon overlord," was the reply.

"Me? I'm to replace Satan?"

"Yes." his father replied with a smile apon his face.

The sword itself grew about a half a foot, the hilt lengthened and it had a curve in the middle like a gladiators sword. Snakes were etched into the blade and flames tattooed it's suface. It gave him an emense amount of energy, which created a demonic imp like tail, as well as short spikes down his spinal column and at his
elbows.

He raised the sword and aimed it at Rens chest. A large amount of demonic energy gathered at the tip of the blade and blasted toward Ren's chest, then split toward his head chest legs and arms.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 am

Ren stood and let his own energy form little blue bullseye marks where the beams were to connect. Upon the connection of the beam and Ren's energy the beams stopped dead and refracted back at Ezrion with some of Ren's energy infused in them.

"You're more powerful now then ever before but, you're still not powerful enough."

Beating the beams to Ezrion he slashed out his legs and kept him afloat with his energy, moving out of the way of the beams while doing so.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Ezrion blocked the all beams but the last one which hit him in the chest. On impact he was spun around but held in place as he was, wasn't sent flying back. Raising his head he coughed up blood, then instantly healed the wound. Looking over at Ren he gathered a large amount of fire onto his sword. It grew into the shape of a snake with demon wings and descended apon Ren.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Solomon turned everything falling toward him to dust and spun the dust around him and then blew it away. " I know where you are fallen one. "

He spun around and unleashed a massive burst of flame that was burning everything in its path in the direction of the girl. Enhancing the flame with his own personal energy so it could not be frozen.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Ren smiled and blew some air in the direction of the flames, dissipatating them, "I'm not limited to JUST divine anymore. My own energy is Either. Either is the space in which everything happens. It is the field that is simultaneously the source of all matter and the space in which it exists. That, is the brief discription, but on a short scale it means Thought, Power, and the ability to use everything as I wish."

Smiling Ren punched the air in front of him at Ezrion, sending him flying off into the distance, appearing in his path and catching him. Letting him go he yawned slightly, "It's the primary reason why I'm the lead angel and not my brother, should it be required the Counsil could have made him Lead and released his light power, but they took it instead- realising evil intent blah blah blah. The Council locks your own energy when you join in their ranks. Thankfully, as my mother said, since I no longer directly rule- since I left it primarily to the Council, my friends- I can have my own energy back."

Letting go of the energy around Ezrion Ren smiled and flicked his fingers forwards, sending Ezrion flying back at his father.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Ezrion roled up to his feet, and faced Ren. He blasted a large amount of energy in his general direction and used it like a web, trapping Ren inside. He ran up taking no chances and stabbed Ren in his chest next to his heart just barely missing his lung. Jumped back and using the web, lifted Ren up before throwing him back a hundred feet.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Ren smiled, the wound having been healed the instant after it was made. Right himself he slashed the web to pieces and appeared and stood beside Ezrion.

Leaning on his shoulder he smiled, "Cheer Up Poppet." Bashing him backwards and up Ren flew after him and kangaroo kicked him in the chest, sending him rocketing into his father.

Appearing behind Salmathor Ren ripped off his two lower arms and playfully beat him in the face with them, transforming the arms into two little kittens of doom he had them grab at Sal's face, one grabbing and pulling on his tounge. "What's wrong? Cat got your tounge?" Blasted him backwards the cats stayed suspended in the air, one of them still holding his tounge. "Ouch, that probably hurt..."

The cats slowly transformed, now 10 feet long and 7 feet tall the two Kittens turned Chimera chased after Salmathor and started biting off his various limbs.

Ren turned back to face Ezrion and smiled.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Ezrion looked over at his father and returned him to the demon realm. Looking back at Ren he said "Dude that looked painful." He then charged at Ren and slashed his side attempting to cut him in half.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 am

Ren stopped the blade with his forefinger and smiled, "This fight won't be going on for much longer before I send you down."

Flicking his energy signature upwards where his finger was he had the blade flip end over end in the air, "Never watch the sword..."

Punching Ezrion in the face with nothing but his regular arm he contiued to bash him in various places over his body. Summoning a grieve and a gauntlet made out of his own energy Ren sweep kicked Ezrion, punching him backwards with the gauntlet as he fell.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Ezrion fell down to the ground and lay there for a few minutes. He then slowly got up to his feet and rubbed some of the sorer spots. Spoting his sword stabbed into the ground he went over and retreived it.

Once the sword was back in his hand he assended up to Ren, when he was right next to him he gathered energy all around his body and lighting it on fire he insinerated everything around him in a five meter diameter.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Ren smiled, "I'll be a little cocky here."

Putting a thin layer of his energy around his entire body he started walking slowly closer to Ezrion. When he reached him Ren held up his palm and all of the air in the... air... gathered in it. Lit on fire still from Ezrion's energy, adding a bit of his own energy into it he caused it to grow to phenomenal proportions and then had is implode, with himself and Ezrion still inside.

Twisting the energy around as it got closer to their bodies Ren changes the properties of fire to time and space, causing them to warp to a desolate city with more then a few ruined buildings. "The City of Sorrow."

Turning around he smiled, "We can't stay HERE long, not before we're drawn back to the battle place. This is still on the island, but the plains currently have a smaller more powerful drawing capability."

Flipkicking backwards he knocked Ezrion a hundred feet or so into the air, keeping Ezrion immobile with energy, jumping up and following Ezrion's trajectory patterns he flicked his wrist and transferred Butterfly Edge from hand to hand.

Pouring decent amounts of Either energy into both blades he cut Ezrion's Demonic armour to shreds, damaging the skin beneath to an immense degree. The blade scratching the Chaotic armour, making Ezrion look something like an underbaked cookie. With swirls of destroyed tatters and stratching covering the rest.

Ren tutted, landing on the ground finally, "How unfortunate that your armour right now is like Mocca and not half-and-half."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 am

Castiella was extremely amused by this point and couldn't help but laugh as she appeared, "You're rather amusing you know that~?"

The sapphire haired girl was standing a few hundred feet behind Solomon at this point and was nowhere near his firey attack.

"You know, water can never truely be 'destroyed' or, in the case of what you've done, 'gotten rid of' because water is everywhere. It's a part of people, the air, everything has wate and always will. The only sure way of getting rid of it would be to destroy the universe," Cas grinned after her explination, though the reason behind her grinning was unknown.

Last edited by Castiella Kurayami on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm a lazyass person. ;3)
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:44 pm

( Wrong! There is no water ball! there is no water that is how he knows where you are! Also he is firing at you! )
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:50 pm

(The way you worded your response doesn't imply what you just said. The wording implies that there's a ball of water floating four hundred feet in the air and nothing more.)
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:19 pm

(she's right. We've talked about this dude, doesn't matter what you think, it's what you write. However, Castiella, you have to account what he did after that as well, all of the things he posted before you count. As they all happened one after the other, and not in the midst of me and Ezrion's battle. Therefore there really is NO water ball, as it was thrown into a portal. Because you waited so long to respond EVERYTHING he has written is taken into account, not mine and Ezrion's posts but all of his. In the time he did everything, you were still water, because you never posted. )
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Ezrion's armour floated around him in tattered peices then slowly reformed onto him, healing him as it did so. He dashed toward Ren with fire in his eyes, literally, before launching a massive amount of flames rolling off his blade. He followed it up with a blast of chaos energy to Ren's face.

The flames in his eyes engulfed his entire body creating a newer version of his armour once again. He stood in the air twenty feet above Ren his armour glowing covered, as was the skin showing through various openings in the armour, in shifting flaming marks.

The marks caused the armour to be enhanced with fire properties and now were able to withstand much more punishment. The black energy wing on his left Shoulder became a wing of black flame, while the right wing caught fire and the flesh of it burned off leaving bones coated in fire. The flames also created a helm of fire.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Ren allowed the attack to hit him, sending him realing backwards, flipping backwards up and then down towards the ground. The air shifted around them, distorting in and out, some parts fizzling to nothing and others wrenching apart, by the time Ren hit terra-firm once more, they were back on the plains.

Standing Ren smiled and let his energy melt from his face and torso, revealing his skin beneath. Lifting his arm to the sun a gauntlet formed, made of solid sunlight. Lowering his arm and extending it outwards he let the sunlight reflect of the sunsteel on the lower part of the gauntlet. Slowly forming into a solid orb, a sunlight jewel.

Shifting his right arm over a long sword appeared in it, made again- of sunlight.

Lowering the blade so the tip hovered over the jewel he flicked his right wrist and shattered the jewel and sword. "Tenyo. Heavenly Godsend."

The sun shifted in the sky, focusing it's rays on Ren alone, shadows casted outwards from Ren grew to immense sizes. Ren stood and absorbed the sunlight, letting the sun return to normal he stood in armour made completely of sunlight fused with his own Either energy.

The armour glowed and light shifted off him as he walked, smiling beneath the helm Ren focused his energy at the eyes, the darkness therein the helm breaking from a bright blue energy. Stopping the darkness was now occupied by two eyes made of bright blue energy.

He flicked his right wrist, "Tenyo" A sword melded out of divine energy, sunlight, and Either energy formed.

He flicked his left wrist, "Tenyo" A second sword identicle to the other, with inversed colours formed.

A light sigh escaped the helm as Ren moved behind Ezrion, "Luckily, this form is still using all of my power, just in a different way." All the while smashing Ezrion in the back with the hilt of one of the blade and kneeing him just below that impact point.

Flipping the right handed sword into the air it shaved past the wing lit on fire, absorbing the flames. On it's down trajectory it cut into Ezrion's armour and then went back to Ren's hand.

Kicking Ezrion down towards the ground Ren smiled, "Yawn."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:19 pm

[[I did tell you guys I was really lazy. xD S'not like I gave some excuse. I'll be unlazy and read whatever else Solomon wrote and then I'll edit my post alright?]]
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Ezrion relit the wing in time to use them to catch himself before he hit the ground. He turned to face Ren and blasted Chaotic flames at him. He then flew beneath Ren and lunged up at him.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 pm

Ren's persona changed, sneering at the flames he oblliterated them with sunlight, "No!"

Stomping down on Ezrion's face, absorbing the flames and breaking his nose and jaw. Flipping backwards and down, ending up below Ezrion, Ren punched Ezrion's heel, shattering the bone and snapping the Achille's tendon in two with the force.

Spinning up and tearing apart Ezrion's armour again he stabbed Ezrion through the stomach with one blade and up through the colon with the other. Lifting him up he spun the blades around, shredding the inside where the blades were and used energy to shoot him up, firing condensed sunlight at the speed of light through various spots on Ezrion's body, juggling him in the air.

Flaring the sunlight and his energy down he moved up at the speed of light, cross-slashing and barraging Ezrion with cuts, deep enough to hurt, through about 5 layers of skin, but not deep enough to hit the bone. Finishing it with a dual-stab through the intestines he absorbed the flames and the demonic energy into the blades; shattering the blades inside Ezrion.

Ending the onslaught several feet behind Ezrion he looked backed at Ezrion, whom would have had no idea what happened; his brain only registering the pain 4 seconds after it happened. Making a finger gun Ren pointed at Ezrion, "We're very near done here." Flicking his fingers up Ezrion started falling to the ground, his brain most likely just registering the pain and what had happened.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Ezrion lay on the ground stunned by the emense amount of pain that suddenly corsed through his body. He began to slowly heal the various wounds on and in his body, his armour repairing itself. He slowly got to his feet and looked up at Ren.

He flew to up to his height and said, "You know for once I would like to be the one to win." He rushed forward and stabbed Ren in the stomach then pulled the blade to the left severing everything along the way.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Ren sneered, grabbing the blade as it exited, grunting and letting the sunlight heal the wound he doubled over a moment before tightning his grip on the blade and wrenched it from Ezrion's hand.

Coating the blade in his own energy, he made his energy move in on the blade, supressing any powers of the blade and teleportation back to the weilder.

Chucking it into the air it flickered and then dissapeared, "Why does everyone always steal your sword right?"

Moving behind Ezrion he pushed him forwards and obliterated Ezrion's small intestines.

Leaping back he let his armour dissapear, leaving only the Either Energy and Divine Energy state.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Ezrion floated slowly down to the ground, fighting not to lose concoiusness. He landed face down on a rock that was jabbing him in the stomach. He lay there for a minute, he started to reform his missing insides and gather energy to create his ultimate sword. It's not perfected yet but it's all I got.

After recreating his destroyed internal organ he stood shakily to his feet. He sent all of his gathered energy to his right hand in which a glowing orb began to stretch out in front of him. It changed into a longsword with shimering red letters on the blade, spelling power in some long forgotten language. The hilt was made from the scales of some great beast, the crossguard had a spike on either side ptottecting his hands. The entire sword had a light blue colour except the letters and the spikes which were a dark shade of red.

Grasping the sword he created a large orb of pure demon energy and blasted it directly at Ren's face, followed by a slightly smaller orb of chaos energy shot at his chest.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Ren rolled his shoulder's, held out his hand and clenched his fist. All of Ezrion's internal organs burst open at the same moment, the heart and brain included.

The energy shot at him dissapearing into the air as Ezrion 'died'.

Appearing beside Ezrion's husk of a body he murmered pointlessly into it's ear, "You should pay attention to when someone has energy surrounding your organs, how do you think you survived that knee attack near the beginning of this fight?"

Looking over to where the, now live, Ezrion lay; in the 'penalty box', "Well, you don't have to trek, but that probably hurt, a lot. However, you can watch the fight now."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum