Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

The New Beginning

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The New Beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Beginning

Post by Solomon Black Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:52 pm

The raging fire dissipated and Solomon clumsly got up, his glow had increased twenty fold and was starting to focus on his back. " Where are you? " He stuck his fist to the sky, and all the water around them, in the air, and in the ground started surging upward forming into one gigantic water ball 400 feet above the ground.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Ezrion looked at the mass of water in the air, then over at Solomon. "You want any help? Or should I take Ren?" he asked Solomon.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Ren smiled, "Don't bother to ask him. It's evident isn't it? You versus me, I hope you've gotten better since our training two weeks ago."

Appearing beside Ezrion he grabbed him by the neck and flung him straight up, "We take our battle to the air."

Smiling slightly he appeared behind Castiella for an instant, knowing automatically where she was located, because she was also an angel- fallen or not it was Ren's job, "I hope you know who your fighting."

Back to where he was he lazily drifted upwards to Ezrion, where he was now hovering anyways, puching him lightly on the chest and sent a shockwave of concussive energy down his arm to his fist that blasted Ezrion back a couple of hundred feet. "You have deffinately gotten better."

Smiling Ren lazily beckoned Ezrion to 'Bring it'
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Ezrion regained his balance after being punched and threw the axe at Ren. The instant it left his hand it disappeared, then reappeared diectly infront of Ren.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Ren lifted his arm, the blade connecting with his forearm. The axe shone brightly before being shattered and raining steel on Solomon and Castiella, "You need to try harder."

Copying the axe's flight patterns he appeared in front of Ezrion and smash Ezrion on the back of the head in a double-handed smash.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Ezrion stumbing from the hit to the head kneed Ren in the stomach. He slashed him in the thigh using some of his chaos poison. Jumping back he assumed an offensive position and waited for his chance to strike.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Ren smiled, the knee barely fazing him and the chaos poison instantly being destroyed as it connected with the divine energy.

"Hmmm..."

Appearing behind Ezrion he grabbed Ezrion's arm, spinning around he flinged him at the ground at terminal velocity.

Dashing after him Ren set his knee on Ezrion's chest and emitted massive amounts of energy from his back, pushing them past terminal velocity- the Gravity Force reaching it's tenth level. Slamming into the ground Ren's knee depressed into Ezrion's chest and cracking could be heard as the ground around them was pulverized and several of Ezrion's ribs were instantly destroyed. Making sure to set energy in Ezrion around his vital organs to prevent them from being damaged.

Getting up and, keeping a foot on Ezrion's chest, leaned over and crossed his arms tightly across his stomach. Standing up a massive flare of energy exploded outwards, driving him and Ezrion even deeper into the ground.

Jumping off Ezrion and appearing several hundred feet in the air he folded his wings over himself, so they touched tip to tip. Placing his hands on the inside where the tips connected he focused an immense amount of energy and blasted it down the massive crater at Ezrion. "Divine Expulsion Cannon!"
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Ezrion lay in the hole and saw the blast coming down on him. A second before it hit he ported himself out of harms way. He healed his broked ribs and rose to his feet.

Gathering a massive amount of energy both demonic and chaotic around himself he raised his hands over his head, the energy rising with them, and said, "Chaos ecclipse." Instantly all the energy swarmed around Ren contricting him and stopping air flow.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Solomon smiled when he had absorbed all the water in the area into the massive orb. The orb began to fall and shrink at rapid rate, and when it had reached Solomons hand it was the size of a marble.

He waved anotherhand and a small portal appeared, he flicked the marble into the portal and shut it, sealing all the water in the area in another dimension. " Now, show yourself. "

All his glow was now on his back, and forming in nine tendril like shapes.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Ren smiled, his face turning upwards in what would have been a laugh. "Why would I need air right now? I'm living energy, it's completely useless to choke me. Well, sorry, I'm lying, I can just hold my breath in this form for a long time, expanding the air around me with energy and such."

Looking backwards at the dark energy that was now behind him, since he had simply moved out of it.

Smiling heartily Ren shot a ball of energy the size of a marble at Ezrion.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Ezrion simply placed his left arm in the path of the projectile and unfolded his sheild. When they conected he was forced back a step before he pushed it off and down near where Solomon and Castiella were fighting.

He recreated his axe and chucked it at Ren. He also shot a large amount of flames filled with demonic energy at him.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Ren cocked his head slightly, blocking the flames with one of his energy wings, and pointed behind Ezrion.

The marble of energy was back, and it was now the size of a small apartment complex, and it bashed Ezrion in the back and exploded.

Ren smiled at Ezrion as he was knocked forwards from the blast and into Ren's fist. Which rippled and a shimmering sword attatched to Ren's wrist was formed poking out Ezrion's lower left side, "You've improved immensly, but it's probably not enough. We'll deem it later, I know you've got the endurance, but we need to know your strengths."

Bashing Ezrion so hard downwards the energy sword snapped and stayed inside Ezrion, slowly sizziling Ezrion's insides. Ren smiled.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Twenty feet above the ground Ezrion suceeded in removing the sword. He stretched his wings and returned to the sky while healing the wound. He aimed his sword at Ren's chest and a blast of pure chaos energy impaled into Ren's left half. He ported to behind Ren and stabbed him through the right side of his chest.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Ren's faint features showed surprise, "You actually hit me for once... Hmmm..." Flaring his energy outwards and keeping an extremely high internal temperature he melted the sword, purified the chaos energy and healed himself.

Turning around Ren gripped Ezrion's necked and brought him closer, hugging Ezrion in a strangling grip he impaled Ezrion's back with his six energy wings.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:07 pm

If not for Ren holding him Ezrion would have fallen to the ground. He was in a state of shock where he was removed from the happenings of the universe. His energy started building on its own before it blasted outward sending Ren flying fifty feet backwards.

He charged Ren and began pounding on him with his fists and feet, created a portal and brought in an army of demons that swarmed Ren, absorbed them all, which caused his wings to enlarge, and blasted Ren with continued energy. A large sword different from his own appeared in his hands and it was pointed at Ren. All of this happening while he was no longer in control of his actions.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Ren blinked, "Enough!"

"Enough... Enough.... ENOUGH!!!" Hugging himself the overload of chaotic demon energy was a little to much for his system, being something he wasn't used to sensing. Much like someone who tried caffiene for the first time and decided it would be good to have eight cups a black coffee.

Blinking rapidly, a slight flickering of light represented this on his features. Slowing his blinking he opened his eyes fully, red lines streaking through them. Slowly, the spread from his eyes and grew over his body, when they were finished Ren stood in mid-air with thick red streaks going through his body.

Ren smiled, the streaks swarming up his body and focused on his right arm. The streaks slowly sharpened on his hands and the rest of his body was back to normal.

Smiling again Ren lifted his hand in front of his face and clenched his hand, all of the demonic energy in the air was instantly destroyed. An obvious pain could be seen on Ezrion's face as his Demonic energy was slowly drained from his body.

Ren shook his head and the solid red on his hand dissapeared, the pain on Ezrion's face relieving. "Sorry, not really used to the overload of demonic energy in the air. Buuuuut, I don't want to kill you yet, this could still be fun yet."

Moving underneath Ezrion, Ren kickflipped backwards, kicking him in the jaw and kicking the sword several hundred feet out of Ezrion's hand.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Ezrion flipped backwards from the kick, the sword rematearializing in his hand. The kick cause him to come back to his senses. "Thanks I needed that," he said. "Why does everything hurt? And how am I holding Waikyoku, I haven't made it yet it's still in the developing process."

He looked at the sword for a long time before remembering what it could do. He expirementally swung it through the air and heard the screams and cries of all the people he himself had killed. "So I never forget." He rushed Ren hitting him with his wings then stabbing him in the pelvic area. "Sorry too low," he appologized as he removed his screaming sword.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Ren looked down in pain then healed himself, then looked back at Ezrion, "You just stabbed an angel with a soul blade..." Facepalming Ren pointed at the blade and murmered "Release"

All the souls of the people in te blade were released from the blade and into the air, changing his hand position into pseudo-gun he pointed at each soul and flicked his fingers up.

The souls glared bright white and the faded into nothingness, the wind blowing and sounding like repeated "Thank You's"

Ren's features lifted, "Now you can forget..."

Spinning around Ren snapped his fingers and red energy went down from his head and to his hand, dripping in molten beads downwards it stopped after 4 feet. Solidifying a blade of Ren's human side's energy, well what was once half his energy as a baby, before the angelic energy took mostly over.

The red blade glistened and faded into a pale blue, Ren smiled and then absorbed the energy again, turning his right arm blue. "For later when I might actually need it."

Launching a dozen or so energy knives at Ezrion's general position Ren smiled, and also threw in a large swath of energy that reached to the ground and many leagues in the other three directions.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Ezrion opened a portal in front of himself so that the daggers and the energy wall were sucked in, more precisely the energy that was right in front of him the rest he let pass him. He then placed on the hilt of his sword a demon sigil. The blade grew more demonic and more powerful.

Using the sword he traced a demon summoning pentagram in the air, and out of it came four massive spiked red arms.one of them reached for Ren another for Ezrion the other two pulled the body out. It wore no clothing except for some clothe around its pelvic area. Two larger versions of Ezrions wings sprouted from his shoulders. It's head was covered in long white hair down past it's three eyes. "Ren meet father, father meet Ren."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Ren jumped backwards, out of the reach of the arm. He smiled, then a look of shock crossed his face as a echoing voice spoke from the sky, "Salmathor... How's it going? Eh, Bro?"

Ren looked upwards at the sky, "Mom.... Aren't you dead?"

You could almost hear the facepalm, "Honey, I'm an angel, I don't REALLY die, my body's dead but my energy and spirit live on"

Ren looked embarassed, "Oh... Right, I knew that."

Sarah spoke again, "I can't help in this fight, as I am 'dead' but I can do this..."

A large opaque hand reached from the heaven's and Ren's body went limp, the hand catching him and rising him up to the heaven's. The hand was removed and Ren's body stayed afloat.

Sarah spoke again, "This should help you, you can no longer serve as the leader angel in person, therefore your own energy need not be locked."

A massive bolt of lightning slammed into Ren's torso and he was twisted down and slammed into the ground with quite a lot of force. "That might have hurt, sorry Honey. I've got to go now, before my energy fades."

Ren stood up and shook himself, a light blue energy slowly seeping across his body and covering half of it in spiralling swirls. He smiled, "Wow, it's even stronger then my divine energy."

A soft, faraway voice spoke for the final time, "That's because it's harbored energy over the years from being completely sealed, so it built and built. Now it's power is at least double that of the angel energy you have..."

Ren looked to the sky and smiled, "Thanks, Mom."

Looking at Salmathor Ren smiled, "Uncle, how's it hanging. Good thing I'm not related to YOU by blood I might have ended up quite a bit differently."

Appearing behind Ezrion's father Ren flicked his wrist and his energy ribboned out of his hand and wrapped around him. Grabbing his two lower arm Ren tugged backwards on the energy and flipped himself up so Salmathor shot backwards into his own son.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Ezrion ran up his fathers shoulder as he fell at him and jumped off it at Ren tackling him to the ground. He jumped off him and stood infront of his father. "Father did you bring it?"

"Yes I have it right here." he replied while drawing out a cloth covered package. Uncovering it to reveal a blade, an obviously demonic blade. It was completely red with black tendrils coursing over it, the hilt was made so that only a demon could hold it. "Father how did you manage to get it?"

"He gave it to me, he has high hopes for you."

"Satan gave you his sword, AND he has high hopes for me? I'm flattered." he said while grasping the blade. The instant it touched him he could feel the power of the devil's energy coursing through him. A sudden chill went through him before he burst into flames and rushed at Ren.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Ren smiled, "My own energy, finally. Full access, something I haven't been granted since the Angel Trials."

Giving Ezrion the slightest of glances Ren lifted his left hand to the sky and a sword fell from it, grasping the hilt firmly he explained it briefly, "My fathers sword, made the best Angel Smith, made specifically for him because he married an Angel, the most important angel."

The blade was 4 feet long, the hilt hand-and-a-half size, wings sprouted from the edges of the hilt and folded over to form a hilt-guard. A second sword, made of Blue Steel, identical in every other way fell from the sky and Ren caught it in his right hand, "My sword, made of Steel forged with my own energy."

Just as he finished the last syllable of energy Ezrion reached him, Ren held up his hand with his father's sword in it and held the blade down, so his hand was mostly open, and converged his energy into it. Catching Ezrion's blade Ren looked past it and smiled, "Strong aren't I?"

Expertly maniupulating his left hand he slashed Ezrion's side with his Father's blade and brought up his sword and sliced down at Ezrion's head.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Ezrion left leg gave out from the slash but he managed to get his sheild up in time to protect his head. he then healed his side. What happened to him, all of a sudden he's so much more powerful. Ezrion blasted Ren with his energy and continuesly hit him with his wings.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Ren yawned, "It is basically hopeless for you now.... Actually, to make it a smaller gap in power I'll downgrade."

Holding out his hands light seeped off them and disappeared, leaving Ren standing there with only a single set of wings out, but they were now blue lit and shimmering.

Bashing away Ezrion's wing hits with his own he countered Ezrion's energy shots with his blades. Jumping at Ezrion he spun around and whirlwind slashed at Ezrion's chest.

A reverberation could be heard in Ren's voice as he spun, "How interesting, with my own energy the two wing form equivilizes with my light form before."

He randomly stopped the whirlwind spin mid spin, looking wide eyed he reverted back to his new light form, "I forgot I have to use all my power... Good thing I remembered"
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Ezrion blocked the hit with his newest sword but was knocked flying backwards, into his father. "Sorry about that dad." He got up and placed his hands in front of himself, he gathered energy and took some from his father. "Father and son, Chaos obliteration cannon," he launched it directly at Rens chest.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum