Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Similar topics
    Guild of Leaders
    Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum

Teaching the Demons Within You

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching the Demons Within You

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:29 pm

"Thanks," Ezrion says as he feels the energy pouring into his body. Just then he felt strangly light headed, before realising that they were in the other dimension again. This time was different though. "Is it just me or are they looking at us?"

Just then three of the black creatures charged toward them at the same time. Flailing what looked like electrified whips in their tentacles.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching the Demons Within You

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Ren yawned, he had been doing that alot lately, "Really? Electric whips? Fine. You take 'em Ez. I'll help out if you need it, but first Ima gunna do something to completely restore your energy."

Taking our his reed pipes and placing his lips to them he played a short, quick, jitterbug. "There your tank is full now."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 pm

"Aw, thank you," Ezrion says to Ren. "Now then let's have some fun." Insinerating the ground around them creating ash, controlling the ash to form it into the shape of the grim reaper then trying to make them inhale the ash, to suffocate them. "That doesn't seem to work on them. Hmm.... This should," he says as he sets them all on fire. Then walking toward the closest one places his right hand on it. "You belong to me now," he wispered to the creature. When he removed his hand his pentagram was burned into it's "flesh" and the fire was quenched as well. "Now serve me well," he says while it turns on it's comrades changing form so that it's tentacles burst into flames and it grew black feathered wings. It grew a solid form of a man with a simple broadsword in his hand. "Huh, wasn't expecting that." Ezrion stated slightly stunned.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 pm

The newly formed being attacked the other two slicing them to peices. "I'm your's to comand master." It said to him while bowing "I will follow you anywhere." "Cool I've got a bodyguard." Ezrion says to Ren. "Oh by the way what's your name?" "My name is Micheal," he replied. "It's good to make your aquintance Micheal." Ezrion says politely to the man. "Hey Ren you think you could take us back now?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm

"Oh no. I can, but I won't. We won't leave until YOU have obtained enough control to leave here yourself without the help of any other. I will take you back here if you use the help of another. Just try and get used to using this ability. Train against some more demons, do whatever you want, I can provide food and water but we're not leaving here until you figure out how to control this ability enough to do this as will." Ren replied, smirking.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:23 pm

"Alright," he says to Ren. "How hard could it be?" I'll use my energy control traiing to do it. Concentrate on where I want to go then release the energy to make an opening... There I got it! "Time to go home." "Master I'm coming with you," Micheal sats to Ezrion. "Fine," he replies. "After you Ren." Just then the opening closed in on itself. Damn gotta try something else. Ezrion tries again but was attacked by more of those black slimes. "You want them or can I kill 'em?" he asks Ren
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 pm

"This is part of your training. What do you think?" Ren responded smiling.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 pm

"Fine," he says as he reaches for his swords before remembering oh ya they're in the training area on the island. "Can I borrow your sword Micheal?"

"Of course master," he replies while handing over the sword to Ezrion.

Ezrion lunged forward slicing through the first one while trying to think of a way to open the portal. Hmmm... If I do that and use my energy no that won't work. It's like summoning my demons, but in reverse. Actually it's exactly like that. Finishing off the last one with a quick overhanded slash, Ezrion begins what he does to summon his demons but he locks on to Ren's, Michael's and his own minds. There now use your energy to open the portal. Damn it's not working. Now what? What happens when I see into this place? Hmmm... I lose most of my energy, or I have to much built up. I wonder if I build up enough energy would I be able to open a rift allowing us to go back to the island. let's try.

He begins to build up an enormous amount of energy. He then releases it into the air infront of him trying to use it to make a opening between the two dimensions. It doesn't work the first or second tries. Three more tries later he suceeds in creating a small opening the size of his fist. He then begins to gradually enlarge it to the size of his chest. I'm running out of energy again. I'm going to pass out. He then faints and falls over.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Ren walked over to Ezrion and looked down at him, "He need to work on building his energy... He doesn't have much overall energy that he can use. He needs to be able to tap into his demon side more, that's where all his energy, strength and speed are. In fact, in proper use he could probably turn himself, literally, into half demon. Gaining immense strength, incredible speed and vasts amount of raw energy and power."

He tutted, looking down at Ez once more and cocked his head to the left, "You know, I guess I can do that for him..." Leaning down he placed his hand on Ezrion's forehead, and sent a large amount of divine energy into his body. "There, that should purge the demon blood in his body. Ok...Maybe slightly differently, it should send the demon blood straight to the top of his resevoir of energy, then it should fight of the small amount of energy I sent into him. With the bonus affect of being instantly more obtainable to Ez, it also means that the next move he uses with THAT side of his body should automatically cause it to activate... You got all the Michael, you should file that away in the back of your head, don't tell him about it for now. Let him get the surprise of his life."

Ren walked back to his previous spot, sat down, and started to laugh, "The pentagram a 'present' from his dad! It's a lock! His dad's worried he'll take his position obviously. I figured it out the instant I touched his shoulder, I could feel an immense amount of energy welled in him, but under a sort of pressure, which I'm positive was a seal. Too bad that I undid the seal, and now he should have acess to both his demonic side, perfectly, and the power of the pentagram on his palm." Then, "Wow, must be going a little insane, I'm talking to myself."

Michael piped up from beside Ezrion, "I was listening, sir."

"Ya ya whatever."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Ezrion awoke to find both Michael and Ren looking at him. "What do I have something on my face or something?" he asks them. Getting up to dust off his jeans he asks, " How long was I out?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:23 pm

"Ohhh..Long enough." Ren replied smiling, "Wanna try getting out of here again? You should have all of your energy back, it has been almost two days now."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 pm

"Almost two days!" Ezrion shouted in shock. "What have you been doing for the past two days?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 pm

"We've both been sitting here waiting, every now and then I'd munch on some donuts and drink some hot coco. It seems your servant here doesn't need nutrition to exist by the way." Ren responded, smiling slightly.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 pm

"Oh ya," Ezrion said while looking at Michael curiosly. "Anyway I'm going to try to get us out of here again." Concentrating on their minds, he once more used his energy to try to open a rift. This time however his own energy seemed different, like it was more powerful or something. What happened to me? Why am I suddenly more powerful?

He begins to build up his energy. He released it into the air in front of him creating an instant fist sized hole. I barely used any energy that time. Inserting more energy into it, he made the hole the size of an average door. "There I think I got it, but I'm not sure," he stated uncertainly.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:45 pm

"Very good," Ren congratulated Ezrion as he walked up to inspect the dimensional rift, "But...It seems that it won't be stable for very long. You go ahead, I'll get there on my own, and I believe Michael should just automatically follow you until you decide to let him come back."

He smiled encouragingly at Ezrion, "Good luck." With that he went back, and waited in the plains for Ezrion.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Ezrion walked through the opening he made and saw the plains where he and Ren had been training. Thank god it worked. He went over to where his swords were and picked them both up. Hmm.. now that I can control that dimesional thingy better I have an idea about a way to always be able to have these neaby.

He proceeds to open a portal to the other dimension, just a small one. Placing a seal on his swords so that only he can touch them, he slides them into the other dimesion and stabs them into the ground. There that should do it. He begins to look for Ren.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Ren coughed, looking at Ezrion, "Dude! How hard is it to see me I'm literally standing in the exact centre of the field here, right next to where you just appeared. Damn dude, get a better eye. Anyways, I'm gunna teach you one more thing. However, it will be easier if you learn it through training, rather, sparring each other."

Ren smiled and pulled out one of his katana's, "Easy peasy. Bring it."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:02 am

"Alright," Ezrion says with mild excitement. He reaches his hand into a portal a grabs the hilt of Salmathor. "Katana versus katana," he says while circling around Ren. "Are we still using energy attacks? Or just swords?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:08 am

Ren blinked, "You understand your goal is to still land an attack on me correct? That has not changed. Nor has the aerial approach."

Jumping and then rocketing upwards he stopped about 50,000 feet up from the ground. Projecting his voice, he looked down at Ezrion and said, "You better not use that propulsion thing, it would probably take to much of your energy."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Solomon stood a hundred feet away, watching the potential of the demon boy. " He learns slowly, but surely. "
    Solomon Black
    Solomon Black
    The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Ezrion looked up at Ren, ignoring his advice he tried to emit flames from both of his hands and get to Ren that way. He got five feet up in the air before he fell down to land again. "What?"
    Ezrion looked the picture of surprise, looking at his right side -which was emitting a pure red energy. He looked up at Ren, his eyes growing wide in pain, and emitted a terrible scream of pain. "ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!"

His arm morphed and molded, forming for a moment a grotesque arm, then switching around to form a perfect red demon arm, armoured and slightly scaled. His leg twitching and changing into a leg covered in red armoured spikes, spiked downwards. The demonic skin and aura grew upwards forming a half helm on the right side of Ezrion's face, covering his eye with a transparent red film, enhancing his vision many times over, a solid hard skin covering the top right side of his scalp, clenching down his hair. A small stretched abyss replacing where his old scar used to be, a small pure auric ball of demon energy appeared above his head for a moment before being sucked into the black hole in his back. His shirt lay in a tattered ruin on the ground, his pants held up only because of the multitude of belts, only the left side remained in perfect condition.

Ezrion's left eye looked about wildly before comprehending what happened, smiling evilly he looked up at Ren, "This shall be easy." Jumping up he sprouted a single demon wing from his shoulder, and flew upwards at immense speed. Levelling with Ren he smiled, sending a pure, spiraling auric energy beam directly at Ren, coralessed in flames.

Then, sluicing his arm through the air he created a large portal into the NetherRealm, reaching into it he forcably pulled a flying greater demon from within the portal, "You will serve me for now!" Ezrion he growled, placing his demon arm on it's forehead and burning a pentagram into it.

"The name of the game is to hit you still, correct?" He smiled, "Easy Peasy."
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Ren smiled, "Finally," Standing still he waited for the beam to reach him, using a swatting motion he emitted energy from the back of his hand, send the beam skittering off. "You'll still need to do better though, and yes that is still the name of the game."

Flipping backwards Ren grabbed his pipes from his belt loop and set them to his lips, playing a short, hollow tune he waited for Ezrion's next move.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Ezrion looked curiously at Ren, for he cound not comprehend why Ren would be playing music at a time like this. Better use this to my advantage. He creates two small portals, one in front of his hand the other one centered on Ren's back. He sent a continous energy through it directly at Ren's back.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Ren didn't move, nor did he have to, letting a little bit more of his energy seep into his music a solid barrier could be seen formed around him in a three hundred and sixty degree radius.

Ezrion's attack slid off the side of the barrier, Ren smirked from behind his pipes. "So simple," he murmured, "He even forgot what I explained about my music."

Switching his tune a little he sped it up, completely turning the sphere to ice. Letting his energy slip from the song a little he let himself plumet back to terra firm. Smashing into the ground caused his shield to shatter into thousands of tiny ice shards, sharp as knives, and the ground to smash and fly everywhere.

Standing in the centre of the debris Ren looked up and twisted his hands beside him, pushing forwards he sent a concussive blast of air, solid as a tank, upwards towards Ezrion, the shards of ice and pieces of earth sent in a flurry with the blast.

Setting his pipes to his lips, he played a short song, finishing said song he shouted up to Ezrion, "This is nothing for you correct?" He clenched his fist, and the ice, wind, and earth formed a solid compact ball, encompasing that with light he shot it at Ezrion, erupting it with pure energy before it came into contact with him causing a very shotgun like effect of various elements and energies.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Ezrion fell from the sky after taking the hit, but before he hit the ground he spread his wing and used it to catch himself five or so feet above the ground. He looked at Ren and smiled. "And I thought this would be hard," he taunts the other.

Just then the ground around Ren feet spouted tentacles of energy. They wrapped around his legs and up his thighs. At the same time the greater demon and Micheal flew down at him, slashing and clawing at his upper torso. Sending some more energy through the tentacles he lit them on fire. "Will this count as a hit?" he asks cockily.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next