Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Teaching the Demons Within You EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Similar topics
    Guild of Leaders
    Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum

Teaching the Demons Within You

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teaching the Demons Within You Empty Teaching the Demons Within You

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Ren stood across from Ezrion and cocked his head slightly, "Alright, we'll start with the basics of focusing energy." Ren moved his hands into a position across his chest, facing outwards left palm against the back of his right hand, extending his arms to their max reach. "Place your hands like this, or reverse it if your left handed. Either way, concentrate on what you want, in this case imagine a small ball of energy appear in front of your hands. Concentrate as hard as you can, and then release your concentration, and if you did it right the ball of, in your case, demonic energy should be in front of your hands. Later on I'll teach you shape control."

Demonstrating the thing he's teaching Ezrion, he summoned a mammoth ball of pure light energy, "Whoops, sorry. I can't focus this hard on simple things, or I'll overdo it, as you can see."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Demons Within You Empty Re: Teaching the Demons Within You

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Ezrion copied Ren's hand positions and did as he was told.concentrate, concentrate..... Now release. The small ball of red energy in his hand seemed to be unstable. It was a bit small and bubbling out in certain parts. Then again this is my first try.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:31 pm

"Not bad for a first try. Try focusing on something else, keep the ball in the back of your mind and think of something that drives you, concentrate on the ball while also thinking of the thing that drives you to fight, then release the concentration. Doing this you'll even learn how to multi-task really well, also you'll eventually learn to not release the concentration so you can control it more." Ren smiled, and demonstrated what he meant by control.

Summoning a softball sized ball of light energy he made it swoop around, going up inimaginable heights then back down. "See?"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Something that drives me hmmm..... My father no. I got it! Avenging my brother! While conentrating on that the ball became a perfect sphere, but Ezrion's concentration slipped and it started to distort. Into the face of his slain brother! "What how did this happen?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 pm

"Your concentrating to much on what drives you and not enough on the ball. You must focus at least 65% of your concentration on the ball, the rest can go to what drives you." Ren smiled wavered for the first time since he was there, seeing that face reminded him of the mangled corpse of his father after the train wreck... Shuddering his smile was restored and he demonstrated something that you could do with complete control over making a orb.

Summoning a small orb he had it fluctuat in size, bigger then smaller, repeatedly, "You can do this easily once you get the focus right."

Tugging out his Reed Pipes and placing them to his lips, he started to play a beat, the sphere matching the beat by expanding and contracting. "'Simple and fun!"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 pm

"Oh I see," he begins focusing more on the ball. Removing his left hand and placing it along side his right creates a second one. "Just experimenting," he explains "Idea for a new move, a couple actually but this is the one I want to try." Next step set it on fire..... okay..... I'm doing it! Wow! "This is awesome!" he exclaims before losing concentration and having them both vanish. "Shit! I lost it!"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Ren smiled, again, "Your understanding it now. But I suggest you still focus on creating just one ball before moving on to two. You may be able to make to, but since your grasp of this is rudementary it will last a MUCH less time. However, good thinking with the fire, I personally cannot do that using only my hands, I would have to use my music. Watch."

Summoning a huge ball of light energy, he let it hang in the air, tooting on his pipes for a minute he played a slow tempo, a ballad. A small prick of blue started in the centre of the ball, then rocketed outward making the ball a solid ball of ice. Then, after moving the ice ball a bit, he changed to a much faster tempo, a foxtrot. Causing the whole ball to explode in flames, raising the ball up into the air he literally blew it up, causing fireworks to go off.

Ren smiled, "See, I can use every element, but only playing my music, outside of that, all I got is light, and I usually stick to it. Now then, again Ezrion!"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Ezrion again created a ball, just one, with everything he had been taught and it was perfect so far as he could see. "I did it, I think." he says.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Ren smirked, and chucked a throwing knife at Ezrion, "You have to learn how to focus enough to not lose the energy you've created when you are being distracted by some form of danger or battle."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Using the ball in his hand he turned it into a thin shield that insinerated the dagger when it came into contact. "Hmm. I'm surprised that worked," he stated with some surprise. "I wanted it to but, I didn't know if it would or not."
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Ren frowned, "You misunderstand my point, you have to dodge this knife, not block it. Blocking it requires just changing the shape of the energy using a small amount of focus, in fact your shield was dispersed energy, in stead of being the same thickness and just bigger, you stretched the energy. Regardless that was good. I wish for you to dodge this, without losing the focus and shape of the orb." Saying so he chucked three throwing knifes in a horizontal line at Ezrion.

"Remember, dodge them all. Do not block a single one, and keep the same consistency and shape of the orb you are creating at this moment."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Ezrion keeping his concentration on the ball, which remained floating where his hand had been, he ducked and rolled to the side. Out of the path of the knives. "How's that?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 am

"Good, but again you misunderstand. You must keep the ball with you. No matter what. Regardless of what I throw at you, you must keep the ball floating ontop of your hand." Ren smirked.

"Start with something simple." Summoning his own orb, the size of a softball, and flung it at Ezrion's golfball sized orb, following that up by moving at stellar speed, getting behind Ezrion in about a millisecond, "Punch. Slash, choose your attack and you'd be dead." Ren smiled again, "You desperately need to be able to focus on more then what's in front of you, and up your reaction time, regardless of what you did to dodge the orb, I could have killed you here. However, I believe you have mastered the most basic of energy abilities."

"Now then, moving onto round two. Learning how to increase the size to something much much bigger, or the dual orb. Pick one and train in it, or pick both and train in both. I will be back with something to help you train in about...Half an hour." Ren walked away, "Oh, and the dual and the make it bigger instructions are the same as the single, the difference is when using Dual, focus energy into each palm, and the bigger is just more energy. Be back in a bit."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:52 am

When Ren left, Ezrion decided to work on the dual orb. He created two orbs then while keeping them in his hands, he began to walk around trying not to lose either of them. About ten feet later he was able to run. Stopping he began to fluctuate both, making one bigger and the other smaller, then vise versa, all of this took about twenty minutes. This isn't so hard. It could be very useful, I've already thought of quite a few new techniques using these.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 am

Ren yawned, walking back onto the field he congratulated Ezrion on his accomplishments, "Very good, now that you've got that done, I'm gunna show you how to change shape. Well, actually I've already taught you. You just focus on a shape that you want instead of focusing on a ball, easy peezy lemon squesy."

Saying that Ren clapped his hands and made a large swath of light appear, then holding his hand palm backwards to his chest, he moved the light over his hands and smiled, "Home made shield in five seconds, of course that was in slo-mo sooo..."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Ezrion decided to create a sword out of energy. Concentrating on the form of his katana he started to release the energy. About five seconds later he was holding an energy version of his sword "Salmathor." "That was easier then I thought it would be." Ezrion states. "Now then, what's next?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Ren yawned, "Simple, hit me using only your energy, or your Fire Energy Ball, whatever. Use only your energy to hit me, use any form of energy but hit me with it."

Ren grinned and erected a dome of thin, shimmering light energy around himself. "That should be relatively easy to get through."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Okay let's try this one. It should be powerful enough. Building up energy in his hands Ezrion let it flow across the gound like an oozing wound. When it reached the dome he suddenly increased the energy output and had it cover the dome, attempting to crush it inwards. While at the same time gathering energy in his fist amd creating a baseball sized orb, which he then set on fire and hurled at, hopefully, the domes weakest point.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Ren was sitting and smiling on the inside of the dome, reading a book, the red energy corralessing his dome. "How weak... That energy would only be enough to cause a crack." A large explosion rocketed where he was sitting, "Unless of course he shot something more condensed at the crack.."

Ren stopped that orb with Projection Energy, making a catching then a baseball real backwards and then shooting a fast ball. Sending the energy hurtling back at Ezrion. He smiled, "He's learning...A little."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Ezrion saw his energy shot come flying back at him, but didn't move using his control over it he simply made it vanish. Then sent the oozing energy though the hole. gathering more energy in his hand launched a volley of spears and energy fireballs at Ren. With my luck none of them will hit him, but I can try. Then getting an idea he used the ooze to create more fireballs, which he lauched from inside the dome.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Ren was engulfed in fire and energy, seconds later the smoke cleared and revealed Ren standing there with his hands out on either side and every single last shot frozen before him. "I gave you hope by destroying a few by exploding, sorry for that." Letting Ezrion's energy fade down as he engulfed his energy with his own.

"You still need to hit me. Good Luck." Jumping up, and staying there, he flew up a good kilometre and hovered there, "Come get me."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:55 pm

"You're not the only one who can fly." Ezrion shouted up at him. "Give me a minute." I geuss I have no choice but to use that. I was hoping to keep that a secret but oh well. It can't be helped, or can it. Gathering energy around his feet then setting it on fire and using that to propell himself upwards. What do you know, it worked. getting as close as he could to Ren he began to unleash an enegy wave all around himself. I souldn't overdo it but, oh well. Releasing the pent up energy, sending it out all around him. That should hit.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Ren smirked, looking down at Ezrion, "He wishes." Turning and 'flying' at speeds reaching mach 6 he rocketed downwards, placing his hands in front of him in a diving motion he laced energy three feet in front of him, turning just before he hit the ground, equalizing energy to prevent any impact he manipulated the energy and chucked a perfectly formed energy spear straight through the wave attack and continued on its path directly at Ezrion.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Ezrion see's it right before it hits him. It pierces his left shoulder. The unexpected pain caused him to lose control of his energy output. He plummeted down to the ground at incredible speed. Just before he hit he used flames from his hands to slow his desent. Landing he removed the spear from his shoulder, then cauterised the wound. "Nice shot," he complemented. "You have an unfair advantage though, you've been doing this a lot longer than me." Just then he created an energy vortex around Ren with the remainder of his energy. If this doesn't work I'm in trouble. He then closed the vortex so that it was a continuesly moving sphere around Ren. He then began closing it in, while creating flaming spikes inside.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Ren emerged from the vortex, completely unharmed, he had simply stopped the energy flow from his feet, and released the energy in the form of a concussive wave, Walking up to Ezrion he placed his hand on his shoulder, "You need some more work." Flowing some of his own, regular energy, into Ezrion to let him use that for now.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next