Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Spar(Zuno) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Spar(Zuno) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Spar(Zuno) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Spar(Zuno) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Spar(Zuno) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Spar(Zuno) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Spar(Zuno) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Spar(Zuno) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Spar(Zuno) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Spar(Zuno) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Spar(Zuno)

2 posters

Go down

Spar(Zuno) Empty Spar(Zuno)

Post by Karasu Kitsu Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Karasu was walking around with Harusame in the rain. He was there to get some training done. He had Harusame on his back, he then thought that he would practice some Kendo so he unsheeth her and he began practicing like he was fighting somebody. The rain had made his long hair was dripping with water and his pancho was soked, but it didnt matter to him all he wanted to do was train. He had a smile on his face the whole time he was doing it.
Karasu Kitsu
Karasu Kitsu

Back to top Go down

Spar(Zuno) Empty Re: Spar(Zuno)

Post by Zuno Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Zuno was walking in the rain with a cloak on to keep him somewhat dry. He was walking in an area where there was nothing but peace. This was the exact kind of world he wanted to be living in. He was looking for a fight since the tourament had been postponed which was a strange turn of events. He had all of his gear with him meaning he may move slow but he needed to be prepared. He heard someone training by themself and it seemed that he had found his opponent. "Hey there what are doing in this weather." He was walking up to the stanger when he saw that he in deep focus. "What is your name kind sir."
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasu Kitsu Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Karasu smiled,''My name is Karasu Kitsu and im out here training for the tournament wich has been postponed, if I may ask what is you name and reason for being here''. He said in a kind tone. He the stop swinging his sword and sheeth it. The rain was still going strong as the two talked.
Karasu Kitsu
Karasu Kitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 pm

"Hmm that name seems familar but I have no clue why. My name is Zuno and I am here for the same reason as you to get some training in before the tourament begins. Alright hold on I am going to stop this rain before I get my best cloak ruined." Zuno pulled out his Rod of Seasons and turned this rain into sunshine. "Alright there we go much better. So would you like to spar or just talk for a bit?"
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasu Kitsu Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 pm

''Umm how about a spar, its a very good way to see how stronge you are so you can make the first move'', he said as he pulls out Harusame. He then ties his hair with a rubberband he had on his wrist. He then then gets in a fighting stance, waiting for Zuno to move.
Karasu Kitsu
Karasu Kitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:42 pm

"Alright thats fine and just so you know I have many different fighting styles." Zuno sealed his rod in crystal to protect it and pulled out his Elemental Sword. Zuno cast his Ring of Fire to make sure no one would escape. He made it so that it was a giant dome so no one could escape. He took his sword and teleported behind Karasu by using the space element to warp. He went behind Karasu and kicked him.
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasu Kitsu Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Karasu is hit with a light kick that pushes him to the center of the ring. He then uses his Shunpo technique and comes right infront of Zuno, he is only about an inch from him. He then kickes him in the gut. The kick he does has moderate power. He smiles as he walks up to Him and stabs him in the hand in wich activating Harusame ablity wich is he can send enough electricity through there body to even kill A Person.
Karasu Kitsu
Karasu Kitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down