Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex

5 posters

Go down

Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex Empty Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex

Post by Zuno Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 pm

The group was head to the Isle of dispair to have a spar that had been discussed in the tavern about 1 hour ago. Zuno had invited his friend Shadow Jr. to join them. This was kinda like a warm up fight before the upcoming tourament. They had arrived at the Isle and Zuno was sad to see that there was no life here. "So guys how do we want to do this free for all or teams?"
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex Empty Re: Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 pm

"Personally I don't care one way or another." Ezrion removed his vest and it vanished from his hands. "Let's just get started."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex Empty Re: Dead Zone Spar (Ren, UltraShadow, Kyle Kriss, Alex

Post by UltraShadow Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:22 pm

"I don't care either" Said Shadow Jr. as he checked his ammo. "As long as you make it interesting"
UltraShadow
UltraShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Ezrion smiled at him. "Oh, it'll be interesting alright." Ezrion stretched his arms out and a sword appeared in either hand, as well as three that floated behind his back. His smile widened as his chaos demon armor enveloped him.
I'm ready to go any time ladies."
He said in a joking manner.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by UltraShadow Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 pm

"I'm ready any time. Just try and keep up." Shadow Jr. said.
UltraShadow
UltraShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:34 pm

"Oh that wont be a problem." Ezrion commented dismissively, his wings unfolding from his back.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Ren glances at Ezrion through the corner of his eye; "I don't care what we do or in what fashion; I just don't plan on losing is all." Raising his right hand to be held in front of his face he clenched it and a gauntlet appeared on it; dragon scales lined up his arm in a dense fashion and he put his arm back down to his side and smiled warmly at those collected there.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 pm

"Hehe very funny Erzrion and nice swords. So this is what I am thinking me, shadow, and you vs ren. Kyle I guess well pick sides when he is ready." Zuno drew out his new Elemental Sword and laid it on his shoulder very lightly.
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by UltraShadow Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:38 pm

"I guess that works" Sais Shadow Jr. strapping on his wrist pads.
UltraShadow
UltraShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:38 pm

"I'm good with that." Ezrion said with a shrug of his shoulders.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Ren shruged his shoulders;"Whatever works for you people..." Running to a spot further from the others the Angel turned and faced them; paying very close attention to all three of them.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 pm

"Alright Ezrion whats the plan since me and shadow both just meet this guy?" He put just the tip of his sword on the ground which caused a little tremble.
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:53 pm

"Well I don't know how you two fight so give me a quick run through of your fighting styles. Ren's good that's all you need to know, cause the best way to discover someones fighting style is through combat. so show me what you got." Ezrion said to the man next to him, his eyes never leaving Ren.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 pm

"Well I am trying a new style so yeah thats all I got to say." Zuno walked slowly towards Ren then stopped about 5 feet away. He slammed his sword into the ground which caused an earthquake.
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by UltraShadow Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 am

"I like to warp in, hit you several times and warp out." said Shadow Jr.
UltraShadow
UltraShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 am

As the earthquake occured the Angel simply stayed as he was; the ground cracked beneath him but he didn't move nor fall. "Well... That was weak..." Clenching his right fist he slammed it into the ground; a massive fissure cracking opening the earth in a massive line from where Ren was. Smirking he stood straight once again and didn't both moving.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Kriss Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Kyle drew both his daggers and suddenly disappear, he re-appeared about 30Ft behind sonic and mumbled "Heads up!" to himself and threw 3 diamond throwing knives, after they had left his hand, a peice of coal erupted from the ground infront of Kyle, he grabbed a hold of it and pressurized it into one new diamond throwing knife, then he put it in its rightful place.
Kyle Kriss
Kyle Kriss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down