Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Similar topics
    Guild of Leaders
    Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum

The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow

Post by Renzenku Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

"Nothing much... Let's just fight him, get it over with..." Rubbing his arm slightly he winced, but he changed the whips to Dual Etherian Blades anyways, he placed his palm out and pushed down slightly, two orbs, one black, one white, floated three inches of his palm, each one sprouted twenty blades 10 inches long around their circumfrence, only horizontally however and only along the centre. The blades were each touching, and each handle was connected by the orbs, pushing down slightly more the Etherian Blades hovered and Ren put his hands in his pockets, controlling the orbs with his mind.

The blades on the Orbs quivered and pointed straight out, spinning at a high velocity they flew up and then rammed down into Cerberus's Middle tongue, which happened to be lazily flopped down his middle jaw, they spun and completely cut the tongue from his mouth, using no effort at all to do so. They then reversed their spinning direction and sliced directly up Cerberus's nose, and then down his spine, causing him great pain but the cuts weren't that deep; Ren was going easy on the poor pup.

Cerberus howled in pain and then the other two heads roared and tried to ram Ren into the pillar behind him, he calmly lept up and frontflipped, landing gracefully on his back, and ran down its spine, passing by his own Etherian Blades he stuck his hands out and they travelled to float above his palms. Cerberus flicked his tail to try and hit Ren with it, but he used it as a springboard and launched himself up the Cathedral's Centre area, reaching the high ceiling he turned and gracefully set his feet, upside down, on the stained glass. From the ground Cerberus howled up at Ren, and then used the beams attached along the many poles to jump and run clumsily at Ren, reaching a height where he could jump from Cerberus launched himself at Ren. Ren saw his opportunity and launched himself full force from the stained glass, shattering the massive art piece with the force, as the glass rained from the ceiling to the ground Ren held out his hands, with the Blades spinning in front, and connected with Cerberus, a massive grinding metal on gold sound could be heard as Ren rammed into Cerberus's Teeth and pushed him down. Drawing his right hand back, the blades on the Etherian Blades drew back across Ren's right hand, so the orb was the thing that would connect first. Throwing his strongest punch possible he connected with the middle head and the force shot the Mastiff at high speeds down the Cathedral's empty space in the centre of the main area, the raining glass constantly cut Cerberus, but barely harmed Ren, who was falling much slowly but still at decent speeds.

Cerberus connected with the ground with a series of yelps and howls, its body quivering and bleeding, Ren drew back his right fist again and connected with Cerberus's body with his knee first, time seemed to slow as Cerberus bent sideways to accomodate the new force and then Ren's Cosmos Etherian Blade's orb connected and a massive explosion rocked the giant Cathedral, Cerberus was missing most of his torso and one of the heads was completely destroyed by the force. Ren stood calmly, turned, and walked towards the giant 'abyss' leading to Greed, blood raining down from the bits of Cerberus that had flown everywhere, splattering a wide area of the ground in black blood. The two heads of Cerberus left were breathing heavily and heaving up blood, growling at Ren and the pain he caused him, Ren ignored it and continued walking, his right arm and knee almost completely dyed black from the blood, a few drops of his own blood accomodated it and the swirled together like a marble design, dripping like small crystaline beads to the ground. Turning back when he reached the lip of the abyss Ren smiled, "Come on then Ez, we don't have much time!"

The Cathedral started to fall apart, the highest pillars giving away first, and then the whole place seemed to collapse at once, tons of rock and glass fell 'slowly' to the ground, awaiting their connection to the ground and freedom from gravity. Turning back to the hole again Ren took a single step and plunged down into Greed, healing his wounds during the fall.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hell of Hell's: Satan Doth Follow

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon May 10, 2010 8:18 pm

When Ren had been fighting Cerberus Ezrion had moved closer to the abyss. Then when the glass shattered Ezrion had made a thin barrier of energy that turned any of the glass that hit it into sand. As the cathedral began to collapse he had dived into the abyss.

Smacking his head on the ground on the other side he rolled to his feet and looked around. Everywhere he looked all he saw was gold or silver."Let me geuss,we are in greed?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon May 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Ren looked at Ezrion blankly, "Yes, we are, sarcasm noted by the way...." Turning he walked towards the next area.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue May 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Ezrion stepped infront of Ren and with the tip of his blade shot a gold nugget flying at Ren's face. He continued walking but increased his speed because he had melted a large gold column that had been hanging above Ren.

It fell down on Ren as Ezrion jumped down onto a ledge that portruded from the corridor they had been standing on and led to a large atrium in the center of the circular corridor.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue May 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Ezrion ran into Ren, who was standing in the centre of the atrium, Ezrion had been looking back at where Ren should have been but instead ran into him and fell down, "The ability to move at almost the speed of light, a useful trinket of an ability..." Smiling down at Ezrion he turned and walked into the true centre of the area.

Ren looked around himself quickly and smiled, "I wonder what's guarding this area..."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue May 11, 2010 7:27 pm

"No idea but i'll bet we'll find out soon enough," Ezrion said after getting to his feet. He looked around and noticed that at each entrance to the atrium there were two knight statues of gold with a spear in their hands. Looking back at Ren he shrugged, then the ground shook with a rythmic pounding.

The statues were banging the shaft of their spears on the ground. They each took a step toward their partner and melded together to create a larger knight statue with the spears attached at the elbows on both arms. The four statues surrounded Ezrion and Ren, two infront of each of them. The statues raised their arms and spears began to rain from the sky.

Ezrion jumped back past the statues and ran up a leg and slashed off it's head. The head hit the floor with a resounding clink before melting and crawling back up to the top of the statue. Ezrion backflipped off the statue as more spears rained down, but these ones followed his movements so he deflected them with his blades, then looked over to see how Ren was fairing.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue May 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Ren calmly placed his hands in his pockets, as his whips tranformed into his Etherian Blades, spinning at top speed they whipped around to the closest of the Statues, completely dismembering him, a second statue tried to decapitate Ren with a blade, but Ren ducked to dodge and then backflipped over the blade. The Etherian Blades coming back to dismember the statue that just attacked him, both statues turned to liquid before reforming completely unharmed and in better condition then they were originally.

Ren sighed and sat against the right wall, resting as his Etherian Blades deflected every attack sent at him with ease, he yawned slightly and glanced at Ezrion, "I'm assuming you know what these things are?"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue May 11, 2010 7:52 pm

"No idea, there are just statues as far as I know." Ezrion replied. The four statues grouped together and melded together agaian to create a massive statue with four head, eight arms and just as many spears. The heads fused to create a single head in a large war helm, The arms became two weilding a giant broadsword in one and a sheild in the other. Covering it's torso was chainmail made of silver enhanced with energy. Atop the helm Sat a figure.

It's been awhile since I've had company, to bad I have to kill you now. Destroy them Talos!" Talos swung his blade towards Ren, the blade dripped gold creating many more little Talos' that all ran at Ren swinging their blades.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue May 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Ren twitched, "Sure, all rush at me...." Standing he gripped the orbs and turned them into blades, their natural forms, running forward he got all of their attention and then backtracked to behind Ezrion, kicking him towards all of the enemies that all began to attack him instead of Ren.

Ren smiled, "I'm sure you can handle it, I took out Cerberus, you take out Talos...."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue May 11, 2010 9:48 pm

"OH jee, thank's SOOO much." Ezrion said while slicing all the little Talos' in half. He then ran up to Talos' ankle and cut open the hatch there. Molten gold began to pour out burning Ezrion's arm before he jumped out of the way.

He avoided a slash from Talos' sword and then jumped on it and climbed up his arm to his head. He then jumped into the open mouth and down the throat to Talos' equivalent to a 'heart' which he burnt causing the giant golden version of Talos to fall onto his knees, before melting back into the eight original statues.

"You! How dare you! Screamed the man who had been sitting on Talos' head. Without even looking at the man he waved at him, "He's all yours Ren."
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Ren looked up, and almost fell back on his ass, "Hello, little brother...." The sneering face of Enjeru looked down at Ren, an air of superiority among him, "Dammit Enjeru, what are you in hell?" Enjeru smiled, six wings bursting from his back, flapping wildly were six large dragon wings, "Sold my soul to the devil.."

Ren sighed, "Of course you did you idiot!" Enjeru's face darkened, "Shut up you little weak runt! I'm the older one, and I died first, so you can just go to HELL!" Ren calmly glanced at Enjeru as he jumped off Talos's Head, the head obliterated from the force, and aimed a stab directly at his heart, "We're in hell, if you can't already tell..."

Parrying the stab with Chaos's Blade he placed Cosmos's Blade directly in front of him and impailed Enjeru through the stomach, he growled at Ren and kicked off Ren's chest, healing his wound as he did so. Enjeru frowned, "That hurt... but I'm dead, I thought it would be the final thing I could use to kill you, but that hurt!" Ren sighed, "Of course it did you moron, you may be dead, but you're in Hell, you'll be trapped here forever doing the same thing, I wouldn't be surprised if you've already fought and lost against a fake me several times now..."

At this Enjeru smiled, "Oh no, my dear friend, Godfather favors me, and I won those matches..." Ren's faced whitened for a moment before his colour returned, and he smiled, "Godfather hasn't seen me in several years, he hasn't collected RECENT data on me... So he doesn't know about my power, NOW!"

Enjeru frowned slightly, "I don't care, I will kill you!" Dashing at Ren again Enjeru's arms changed into thick, muscled, dragon arms, complete with Talons at the end, holding a ten foot long greatsword in his clenched hands, he swung with all his might. Ren ducked and moved to the left, ducking the blade and moving under it, standing quickly he shattered the greatsword with Cosmos's and Chaos's Blades and a single double swing.

Ren smirked as Enjeru lept back, and formed a Scythe in his hands, turning to face Ezrion Ren continued to smile, "Come on then!"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue May 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Ezrion drew his five swords then released them, they hovered around him then shot off at Enjeru. He doded them and glared at him.Don not get involved."

"Too late I already am. Hey Ren aren't you techniqually older then him now?"

He caught his swords, two in each hand and one in his mouth and rushed forward, springing up off of Ren's back and dropping down onEnjeru. He caught the sword in his taloned hands and kicked Ezrion back. Ezrion looked over at Ren."Dude do you mind if I use my eyes? If I can figure out how."
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue May 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Ren smiled, "Yes I am, actually, older then him now, and of course you can use your eyes, good luck working them out on your first try though...." Sitting back he awaited the attack from Ezrion, it should have some entertainment value.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue May 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Ezrion Stared at Enjeru until his eyes began to dry up and itch, he then blinked and tried again. That's not working. He then tried to mentally make his eyes do what he wanted. He thought he ahd it but Enjeru just twitched. "I'm not waiting anymore!" He yelled as he ran toward Ezrion and punched him in the gut.

Ezrion rolled on the ground for a sec from the force of the hit before getting up and severing both of Enjeru's arms. Enjeru smirked and regrew his arms. Ezrion snarled at Enjeru as Enjeru ran into Ezrion nearly knocking him off his feet. Ezrion looked at Enjeru just as Enjeru looked at him, making eye contact, then Ezrion accidentily released a huge burst of energy.

Enjeru suddenly tensed up and back away his eyes never leaving Ezrion's, and began shaking in terror. After about a minute Ezrion blinked breaking the conection and Enjeru fell to the ground. Ezrion looked over at Ren"Wonder what he saw?" he said with a smirk.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue May 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Ren looked at Ezrion seriously, walking slowly up to Enjeru's fallen body he poised Chaos's Blade over his brothers neck, he looked at Ezrion a moment before whispering "Me..." Ren plunged the blade into Enjeru's head and the body began to convulse, bucking up Enjeru's hand grabbed Ren's Blade and pulled it out of his skull, continuing to shake the body contorted and twisted, from the mouth spittle flew, "YoU aRe NoThInG aGaInSt Me, I hAvE tHe PoWeR oF gOdS!"

The body lifted off the ground and spun, limbs shredding to be replaced by demonic dragon limbs, his wings clashed and turned a torn black and red, his face spread apart, the muscles contracting and tearing his skelenton apart, forcing them to a much larger size. In less then a minute a giant Red and Black Demon Dragon crouched low in the Atrium, its tail flicked and destroyed a column of marble, "Little brother, you have tortured me to long, time for you to die...." Enjeryuu opened his jaw and a spout of gushing black flames poured from it, torching the Atrium's walls and singing Ren's cloak as he ran away from the flames.

Stopping his running he turned to face the Dragon's Maw as it turned to him, he placed Cosmos's Blade in the ground and it turned to a Greatsword, the flames whipped around the blade but it didn't burn Ren. Smiling Ren stood and charged at Enjeryuu, "Good Luck brother, that is no godly power, that is the power of fraudulence, and that is where I shall send you! Fraud! You were a greedy child, but you belong much deeper in hell, Treachery even, we will see when we get there... For now, you shall be condemned!" Jumping he grabbed on to one of Enjeryuu's spikes and cleaved off both of his wings, flipping, weaving and dodging he went through the attack from Enjeryuu and dismembered him slowly, when only the torso and head were left he stood in front of the head and frowned, "I tried to be a good brother, but you were never good to me; go to Hell..."

Leaning down Ren took his greatsword and plunged it straight down Enjeryuu's throat, piercing the heart easily, it turned to dust and floated away in a breeze. Turning to Ezrion, Ren smiled and gave him an expetent look.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue May 11, 2010 11:01 pm

"Ouch that looked like it hurt. Anyway let's just go, no need to hang around here." He walked past Ren to a corridor that had a closed and locked door on it.He tried the handle then bashed open the door throwing the fragments at Ren, as well as a gout of flame from his palm.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed May 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Ren smiled, "Oh no you don't, this is another good sparring arena...." Moving his hand across the air, weaving a small symbol into the air, it glowed momentarily before shattering outwards, oblitering all of the shards and shattering past Ezrion, where it solidified again into a glyph that covered the exits with a extremely powerful shield wall.

Smiling he jumped back to the other side of the Atrium, where he knelt down to one knee, placed his hand on the ground, and summoned several floating blades, his Artifact Armour covering his body at the same time, each of the blades was comprised of a different element, and hovered just beside each piece of armour. Two Earth Blades hovered next to his arm, two blades of flame hovered near his grieves, two blades of electricity hovered in front of his Chainmail, one in front and one behind it, two blades hovered over his shoulders, pointing outwards, and two bladed horns grew from the Valkyrie Helm.

Smiling he stood slowly, Etherian Blades hovering just below his hands, the blades attatched to the orbs limply hanging, and smiled even more as several hundred demons covered the Atrium, all of varying sizes and strengths, several of them were Archdemons of the Elements, in the furthest point of the giant Atrium, one for each point of the compass (there are sixteen), each representing a different element or combinations of. Behind each Archdemon was a crystal, hovering there of various colours representing their defeat, on the ground were lines that travelled up to a podium that had 16 slivers to comprise it. Ren turned around and instantly obliterated the Wind Archdemon by smashing it's face in the Chaos's and Cosmos's Etherian Blades, connecting them to cause a massive explosion that obliterated it. The crystal lit up, and it's core essense travelled down and into the Podium, lighting up one sixteenth of the Podium a light green colour.

Each other Archdemon didn't move, they stayed still as their minions of the elements attacked Ezrion and Ren. Ren smirked, "I love Fraudulence, the final trial too... That abyss was deffinately NOT leading to Greed... But that makes no sense, it should be impossible to skip circles of Hell... It must be Godfather, he must have sent us here, it might also explain why my brother was here...."

Ren looked over to where Ezrion should have been, and yelled the following, "We are now in Fraud, thanks to my lovely Godfather, that means we only have to kill these guys and then we are already in Treachery, where you shall formally meet my lovely Godfather, if you haven't already, so, give it all you got!"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed May 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Ezrion was busy hacking his wat through the demon swarm when he heard Ren's shouts. [color=yellow]"We've met. He seems nice." [color] Ezrion shouted over the grunts and squeels of the demons. He had an idea and summoned his own non-elemental demon's to fight for him.

He jumped up and shot an exetremely large fireblast at the archdemon of ice. It was partial destroyed but used some of it's minions to heal itself. Ezrion ran across the sea of Demons over to the clearing where Ren stood. "So what's the plan of attack?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed May 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Ren glanced at Ezrion, "You" Using a large amount of energy, he sheathed Ezrion in it like he would lace a blade, using the same energy he forced Ezrion through the ranks of demons at high speeds, detroying most of the demons as he passed. For the ones he missed Ren simply ran past them and his blades destroyed them with power, stopping the energy flow to Ezrion only the Archdemons were really left, and a few greater demon's that stepped up to their Archdemons and merged with them, increasing their power.

Smiling Ren looked at Ezrion, who was in perfect condition, "That wasn't to bad, now the question is which one dies first...." Regardless of that Ren let the blades drop, each and everyone of his blades, numbering 12, and shot them at high speeds at as many of the Archdemons as he could, them he stood on the podium and conducted the blades to protect Ren and Ezrion, while the latter took care of the Archdemons.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Ezrion released his blades in a similar fashion except they only flaoted around himself then blasted the ice archdemon with continual fire until it melted into a small puddle, then evaporated. All the other archdemons charged him at once, his swords as well as the swords under Ren's control blocked them all then pushed them back giving Ezrion some breathing room.

Ezrion grabbed Satan's sword and the effect was immediate, the demons began backing away from him for even though the blades appearance had shifted it's energy signature was still the same. He swund the blade and knicked the fire demon's shin causing it to flinch away.

He ran up to it, and avoiding it's whip, slowly sucked it's fire energy out of it, until all that was left was an unelementized demon with a whip that Ezrion then decapitated. He looked to his right at the archdemon of lightning and it's fearsome spear. He charged up to it but was blasted away by a slab of rock that was thrown by the earth archdemon into a pool of water that continueally sucked him to the bottom.

Ezrion saw that at the bottom of the pool was the archdemon of water so he stopped fighting the water and rode the current directly to the demon at the bottom. He landed in it's mouth and caught it's upper jaw as it tried to eat him. He then began to boil the water and staedily increased the temperature until the water was gone and the demon lay burnt at his feet. Laying a hand on it's heaving chest he instantly insinerated it.

Returning his attention to the lightning demon he made four skeletal hourses from out of the ground that had rope made of bone tied to their saddles. The ropes coiled themselves around the demon's extremities right after it had hurled it's spear at Ezrion, who sidestepped out of it's path. Looking the demon in the eyes he said, "You are sentenced to death, to be carried out immediatly by hourse's. You are to be drawn and quartered."

At a snap of his fingers the house pull the ropes taught and began to slowly stretch the demon's limbs until they were ripped out of their sockets. laughing Ezrion walked up to the torso of the demon and stabbed a blade into it's stomach. He was then hit in the shoulder by a staff made of rock that sent him sprawling.

He regained his feet and faced the earth archdemon with it's staff swinging towards his head. He ducked it and punched it's chest, then jumped away holding his injured hand. Drawing his sword Ezrion parried a glancng blow from the demon's staff before cutting off both it's hands. It looked at it's wrists oddly as if it didn't know where it's hands had gone before growing new one's of rock that were twice the size of a normal hand.

Ezrion ducked under a right hook and drove his shoulder into the demon's shoulder knocking it backwards. Grabbing his sword firmly in both hands he sank it to the hilt in the demons head. The darkness demon grabbed Ezrion by his shoulder, crushing it before throwing him high in the air to be struck down by the light archdemon both weilding blades similar to Ren's chaos and cosmos blade. Ezrion then saw behind them the twilight demon with it's claws gleaming with power. He then healed his destroyed shoulder.

Ezrion backed up and ran into the typhoon demon which sucked him into itself. He blasted it apart with pure enegy before shattering both the demon's blades as well as the other's claws, which it instantly grew back.

Ezrion then showed the twilight demon it's worst fear then ended it within seconds causin the demon to rip apart the two infront of itself. Ezrion then ended it's nightmare with a quick thrust to it's heart before it looked up.

He was then laid flat as the fire and lightning hybrid demon jumped on him. It tried to set him on fire only to have it's flames rebound on itself. Ezrion then rolled out from between the demons feet and dodged some lighning shuriken that it threw at him.

Ezrion reached out and caught one ignoring the electrical burns on his hand and threw it back at the demon only this time covered in chaos energy. It pierced the demons right eye them exploded out in pure chaos energy completely evisorating it.

He Turned and ran face first into the sythe weilding glacier demon. He jumped back avoiding the worst of the downward slash, healing the cut on his arm. He backflipped and kicked the jaw crackiing the thin ice their before being knocked off his feet and frozen to the ground. He melted the ice and got to his feet only to find three blades sticking out of the demon in it;s head heart and throat."Couldn't let me have all the fun could you?"

Ezrion was shrouded with mist before he could even look for his next opponent. It began constricting him then burst into flames a the demon controling it landed directly infront of Ezrion. It was about to bite off Ezrion's head when one of Ren's blades sliced off it's head."Thank's for that,' Ezrion shouted to Ren as the mist lasily floated away.

He then charged at the archdemon of ice and darkness and jumped onto it's shoulder cutting off it's arm before decapitating it. He then jumped over to the fire and light archdemon and impaled it on all of his blades and let it bleed to death. He yanked out his swords and turned to face the last of the archdemons.

The molten archdemon stood across from him clenching its hands around its glowing chakrams. It rushed forward and stabbed Ezrion in the shoulder then tossed him over to the podium on which Ren stood before jumping on him and covering him in molten rock that hardened and kept him in place. The demon raised it's chakrams high before being dragged down into the ground and being ripped apart by Ezrion skeletal and demonic legions.

Breaking out of his confines he looked up at Ren and said,"That's the last of them, I think."
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Ren smirked, a blade whirlwind destroyed a simple Darkness and Lightning Archdemon, and a slightly more complex Light and Lightning demon. The podium he stood on lit up it's final sixteenth and started to spin, the darker colours merging to form a black side, the lighter colours swirling and lightened to form a white side, combined it formed a Yin and Yang symbol on the podium. A pillar of black and white light rose to the apex of the Atrium and a darker shadow and a whiter light section, when the light faded a Chaos and Harmony Demon King stood.

In glory, the white side and dark side were identical in everyway but two, the black side had a horn protruding from it's head, directly off to the right and then diagonally upwards, and the white side had tribal etchings on it. The King was buff, it's muscles protruding plainly and it had completely smooth skin, and a tail that flicked restlessly around, it's eyes were pure black and pure white respectively. A deep booming voice, sounding like there were two one lighter then the other, "You two I must thank you , you have freed me from my bonds. It has been millenia!"

Ren blanched slightly, "Of course, fight for freedom and unleash upon Hell, Alpha and Omega, the Twins of Harmony and Chaos, combined at birth by their parents, Chaos and Cosmos. Locked in Hell for attempting to overrule Chaos and Cosmos, and nearly succeding in their plight, if it weren't for a hero with blades of Cosmos and Chaos they would have won, I do believe that Hero was the Advisor.... None-the-less, Ezrion, we are in for quite the fight..."

The Twins' eyes glared, "You can never win, for we are all powerful! We are almighty and pure, we can win all! We owe you debt, young hero's, but not so much that we won't destroy you first!" The white side, Alpha, sighed heavily, "Brother, you know I do not condone this type of violence, but it has been millenia, and I shall join you... This time..." The Black side, Omega, smiled, "Very good sister, we shall kill these heroes, and then we shall feast on Satan's very flesh for eternity! Alpha blanched slightly, "That is disgusting brother... But I shall join you on purpose of variety... Enough of this, let us start the fight...."

Ren twitched slightly and faced Ezrion, "Please, please, please, please do not hold back. These two could kill us with the flick of their tail, if we can hope, they will quarrel in the centre of fight and we will be able to take advantage of that..." Ren attempted to unlock the glyphs he had placed on the exits, only to be treated to a massive power shock as they were overridden and replaced with yin and yang symbols.

Alpha smiled, "I shall begin, my brother... Let me take control..." Omega frowned, "Very well, but I get to finish them off...." Ren laughed at the irony for a moment before getting a treatment of a death glare from Alpha, the wall behind Ren exploding in immense force, each and every single last wall and piece of structure was destroyed, rock and glass rained down on Ren and Ezrion, simply not touching Alpha and Omega, before suddenly flickering to a room where there was no scenery, simply a black and white spacial area looking like a Cosmos, the colour split down the centre, and the floor they were standing on could be seen through to a black and white image of the cosmos, the entirety of it as if it was zoomed out to a massive degree, the floor was a energy Yin and Yang symbol.

Ren smirked, "The Beta Room, very well Twins, I accept your pretences to fight on your ground, but when we win you are to take us straight back to Hell...."

The Twins both smiled, both completely beautiful in appearence, "You first!"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu May 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Ezrion accepted their invitation and charged at the white half of their body only to be knocked aside by a punch from Omega. He hit the wall and slid down it, then slumped there, temperarily knocked out.

Alpha created a large spike out of nowhere and threw it at Ezrion's limp body. Awakening a few seconds before it hit him he turned around and caught it in his left hand, shattering it with chaos energy.

Getting up he drew his swords and removing bones from his own body he created clones from them. Each one took a sword and rushed in at different angles, the real Ezrion hunched over in pain from the loss of his bones.

All five of his clones slashed at Omega and managed to cut off his leg at the ankle, then returned to Ezrion. Alpha healed her brothers wound before he shouted at her,"You let him hit me!"

"You know i can only create."

"So create some defense, I'm only good for destroying things."

"Then destroy the Boy!"

"I would if he'd hold still."

Ezrion looked over at Ren with a puzzled expression while the sibling continueed to argue. He then motioned for Ren to take over for a bit.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu May 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Ren stood forth and smiled, looking from Alpha to Omega he opened his mouth and spoke four words, "Mother likes who best?" The effect was almost immediate, each one started screaming at the other for who liked who best, every now and then their voices harmonizing. All of a sudden the body started to convulse, a inner struggle, manifesting itself in the air with a large amount created weaponry flying about and small explosions obliterated the blades.

Ren took a few steps back and then snapped his fingers, "We win by default, neither of you can die an-" A large spike of Obsidian sprouted from their chest, before explosion in a massive nuclear blast that entirely obliterated their body, before reforming quickly and efficiently, the process repeating itself in various ways, "You die, we win..." Instantly they stopped and glared at him, "Fine be gone!"

The area dissolved and they stood before a giant doorway with no door, leading down into a bright blue area, ice. Ren smirked, "Easy peasy, let's go..."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu May 13, 2010 11:11 pm

"Where to exactly?" Ezrion asked Ren while following him through the doorway sheathing all his blades. "And how did you know that would work?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat May 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Ren looked at Ezrion momentarily, "Treachery, and I knew that would work because I have my own brother, the ultimate provocation is 'Mom likes me best', so I assumed that it would work on principle..."

He continued to walk, in front of him was a long iced up chain, leading across a plain of weak ice, the screams of the souls forever trapped in the ice wailing through the massive cavern, the ice glittered when looked at from any direction except ninety degrees down, at that time you could easily make out the faces of those frozen. The chain pulled slightly, scraping the ice with a horrible grating noise, wails echoed around the cavern once more, the chain slipped off the ice and down the depths of a hole, which couldn't be made out from where Ren and Ezrion stood.

Smirking Ren turned to face Ezrion head on, "Alright, don't bother fighting here, we'll just keep going until we reach the Pentagram Grid, there we'll have a nice encounter with Satan..." He took a step onto the ice and instantly slipped, he recovered before he fell however, and continued to walk carefully across the brittle ice.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next