Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Icy Reign - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Icy Reign

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Icy Reign - Page 2 Empty Re: Icy Reign

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 pm

"Ren you go high I'll go low," Ezrion said before sprinting at the Titan, ducking under several rocks. When he got close enough to the Titan he attempted to take out his legs with a sweep kick and slash.

The Titan dropped a rock onto Ezrion's leg. Crushing it and shattering the bones. He sent a smaller rock to hit Ezrion in the chest sending him sprawling onto the gound at Solomon's feet.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon May 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Ren ran after Ezrion, jumping above him and rising to several thousand feet he flipped forwards and fell directly to the destination of the Titan's cranium. Several rocks, of various sizes, tried to block him but his blades cleaved them easily apart, but when he go to the Titan he used a punch on each side to crush Ren in on himself and then propped him on his knee before kicking up then back to where he started.

Ren rolled around in immense pain for a moment before taking an extremely deep breath and healing himself, he stood and rolled his shoulders, prepping his blades slightly for any possibility of anything.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue May 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Before Solomon could start another assualt on the Titan, he was surrounded by all of the rocks that was once the Titan. If he could see outside the rocks, he could see the Titan glaring at Solomon, with his hand outstretched.

Solomon got a quick look a around for a second, " This will not hold me. " Then the rocks condensed and crucshed around him. As the rocks flew towards him, Solomon put his hands together and smirked as a fired a Gigantic beam of fire and magma at all the rocks.

He spun around to make sure he hit every rock with the blast, melting each on on impact and turning it to magma and forming iwth the beam.

When every rock was melted Solomon crouched down and pulled every last bit of magma and fire that he launched down into his palm. Then looking at the Titan went, " Take this. " Firing it all straight at him in a massive rage of fire and magma, melting everything in its path.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu May 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Ren looked sideways at Solomon and smirked, "Overcompinsating for something are we Solomon?" With that Ren jumped sideways through the beam of fire and magma and fired of a small, massively condensed orb of blue flame that sonic boomed and collided with something half way down the beam, a massive explosion of blue flames filtering through the large smoke, explosion, dirt, red flame and moisture, Ren's eyes widened when he landed, "He was... walking through that...."

From the smoke, flames, and moisture walked the Titan, calmly proceeding as he was, his short grey and brown hair clingy to his forehead from the moisture, his clothing crisp from the flames, he looked at his shoulder a moment before flicking a softball chuck of magma off his shoulder. "Not enough..." Raising his hand his snapped his fingers and all the flames behind him rushed forwards past him with a large amount of Obsidian Ore imbedded in the flames.

Ren smirked and stood in front of Solomon, flaring his wings out to their max extent, blocking Ezrion too, the flames rushed past Ren and did almost nothing at all, singing his hair slightly, then the Ore connected and shredded his skin almost entirely, the blades staying embedded in his skin and he fell to the ground, blood soaking the snow in a deep red, the snow melting from the heat of the blood and running the blood with water. Ren's body twitched a moment before it sighed slightly and rose calmly, his skelenton could be seen at some points, but his skin slowly reformed and covered him once more.

Ren opened his mouth and a small squeak pettered from his lips before he steeled his eyes and body, "Quite..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat May 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Solomon put his hand on Rens head, " Thank you friend. " He focused his Gaze on the Titan. " I guess this is nessicary. " He, instead of focusing his energy, let it flow freely.

It flowed like that for a second, then Solomon suddenly made a large snapping noise. He fell to his knees as his arm swelled to a massive size. The whites of his eyes turned black, the iris's gold and the puils slited. Each finger turned into a ruler long claw, and his skin turned polished grey. His left eye was replaced by a large grey horn. He teeth had become fangs.

He went to speak but it came out as a demonic growl, " This is a power boost, James was right. " He took a step forward, then stood behind the Titan. Wrapping around the Titans waist with his claws, he smashed him into the ground, then threw him as far as he could.

He almost jumped after the Titan, then stopped, shook and returned to normal, except his eyes were now black, gold and slited. " Just compress that now. "

The Titan had hit the ground and instantly stopped. Then righted himself, and walked forward completely unharmed. Even though he was more than 500 meters away. When he spoke everone heard it, " That energy was a little to chaotic for me to follow for a moment. What is it? "

Solomon grinned, " Nothing. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm

"You finally getting serious, Black?" Ezrion said while healing his injuries and getting to his feet. Drawing his five blades he stood infront of Solomon."Throw me."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon May 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Ren wandered to the side and fell to the ground, resting there plainly in pain, he coughed up some blood, "Can't...Heal...It...All... Don't... Know... Why" He layed on the cold snow and breathed deeply, his chest rising into the snow before a large amount of energy expanded his body momentarily before forcefully projecting the remaining pieces out through his body, ensuring that his heart and main valves were perfectly unharmed.

He shuddered and gasped, blood dripping off of his pristine white teeth, staining the snow a light red, he smiled and stood shakily, his eyes turned golden and his face grew serious. "All for fun, and one for fun..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue May 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Solomon looked at Ezrion as if he were about to eat him. Then smiled showing sharpened teeth. " Make him bleed. " He violently picked him up by the neck, then threw him toward the Titan like a javelin, by the neck, at nearly the speed of sound.

THen walked ove to Ren and looked down on him and examined him like a tool that might be useful. " Let's make a god bleed, shall we? " He said it while forcing Ren to his feet, and cleaned the blood off him.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed May 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Ren smiled and nodded quickly, however he just collapsed once more from an immense pain that wasn't leaving him. He shook his head, and gritted his teeth, but nothing happened, he let himself sink into the wonderfully cold, accepting, snow and sighed. His body was almost siezing up from the pain, Ren could guess; or rather he knew, what was causing his pain.

He ignored it and breathed into the snow, "Leave me be for now Solomon, I'll be up soon..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue May 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Ezrion connected with the Titan and crumpled to the ground at his feet. His neck had been dislocated when Solomon had thrown him and his skull had cracked from the impact of hitting the Titan. The Titan looked down at Ezrion before kicking him away and looking back at the others.

Ezrion healed his skull then relocated his spinal chord, before getting to his feet and swaying where he stood, from pain and dizziness. He slowly hobbled over to Ren and Solomon. "Never do that again," he mumbled to Solomon.

He then turned to face the Titan and using some energy stored in his back he soothed his aching muscles. Raising a hand he let out an uncontrolled blast of fire that melted all the snow around it in a ten foot radius. The Titan yawned and erected a wall of diamond directly in front of himself which he then shattered and launched at the three men before him.

Ezrion deflected all the shards infront of himself. and jumped back as a spear of rock flew out of the ground directly where he stood.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed May 26, 2010 8:03 am

Ren pushed himself to his feet, smiling, in some ways he looked no better then before, but in many others it felt much better. Grasping Cosmos and Chaos in each hand he repositioned them to be almost touched, he took a step forward in the appearence of running before almost disappearing. Reappearing behind the Titan he slashed the two blades together constantly in harsh tandem, an onslaught of slashes identical followed, wave after wave of mass explosions caught the Titan off guard and for the most part he lost most of his limb and body.

When Ren finished moving he was back next to Solomon and Ezrion, and the Titan's head was smiling happily as he healed himself back together. "At least one of you managed to hit me effectively... To bad it was only because it caught me off guard...." He stretched slightly and then bent backwards, cracking his spine, shaking his head when he stood fully he smiled a lopsided smile, and a large wave of pure Titan energy decended on the trio. Ren escaped by creating a shield of pure Cosmos energy, and underlining it with Chaos Energy, using almost all of the power the blades could, even then, when the wave connected it knocked Ren backwards almost fifty feet; and knocked him to the ground.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Solomon ran forward at top speed and directly after the attack on Ren, catching the Titan slightly off gaurd again. Punching him as hard as he could in the gut, causing the titan to react slightly. Like a tiny double over. Then went to punch him in the neck. The Titan caught the fist, and forced Solomon to the ground, " You may have had a power boost kid. Your power may confuse me, but it still won't work. Sorry. " He lightly kneed Solomon in the chest, sending him back. Solomon righted himself in midar around a hundred yards away. Then fired a full power energy beam at the Titan. " BLEED. "

The Titan raised a hand and a energy barrier stopped the energy then formed around it, like he was analyzing it. Then waved it out of existance. " I understand now. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Ezrion ran around behind the Titan and fired off a beem of his own energy. It hit the Titan square in the back but he just shrugged it off and turned to face Ezrion. Ezrion ran at him then jumped over him.

As he jumped over him the Titan grabbed him by his ankle and threw him into Ren. Ezrion rolled off of Ren and mumbed an apology before creating a miniture supernova of fire and energy around the Titan. He condensed the fire and energy mixture before it exploded out in a wave knocking over Ezrion, Ren, and Solomon.

The Titan slowly raised himself out of the ground and flicked some dirt off his shoulder. He raised an eyebrow and when Ezrion looked down, their were three spears stuck in his stomach. He tried to remove them but everytime he touched them, with his hands or energy, they would slowly pull him into the ground.

"Well you guy's will have to fight without me for a bit." he said through gritted teeth.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Ren smiled, Oh, this is going no where... I'm calling in one of fifteen favors... Ren reached up to his right arm and scratched across his tattoo, representing his contract with the Angels; And his name's symbol, opening the scratch with energy Ren winced, but smirked at the same time, rummaging within the wound he drew out ten threads of mysterious energy, and ripped it from his body; it did not cause him pain, as it wasn't his energy. Holding the thread in his hand he imbued it with Either energy and the thread dissolved, "Boys, we won't win... But I know someone who can, and since we're just getting our asses whooped; be prepared for quite a show! An amazing spectaculer show!" Ren twisted his head up and practically screamed the sentence of ending's call; "Ragno, I wish you to only fight at just above his level, as my best friend I really hope you comply; me and my friends are whooped right now, and would enjoy the show!"

Ragno's presence was felt by all, and they could all hear him in their heads, "Very well my friend, I am usually neutral in these things; getting them here was all I was planning on, but if you wish, and since you're using a Favor Thread, I'll comply and fight... I expect you all to stay far away from me while I fight, there WILL be.. Collateral damage... You'll see me as you haven't before, and it will probably entertain you, as is Ren's wish; Good Luck in fending him off until I get there, right now I'm in a match in MW2 and I can't get out of it..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:06 am

Solomon raised an eyebrow at Ren, " Ragno? Is he the Advisor? If so, why you bringing in the big guns already? " He then turned to Ezrion, his eye's analyzing the spears heavily. He went to touch them, but they shocked him and he decided not to try. He summoned a golden bowstaff and handed it to Ezrion. Forcing him to take it.

" Hold on to this, since the wound is not lethal, this will keep you from dying until we figure out how to get it out of you. " He turned back to the Titan and growled at him.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragno Rakk Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm

A massive explosion rocked the very core of the Island as Ragno appeared before the trio and the Titan, a smirk adorned his features as his mouth parted in a smug greeting, "Sorry chaps, the match was to half a mil and it took me a few minutes to gain ground on that dreaded xXTwoxTheXMaxXx I do hate it when brother uses his alts...." The Neutral One turned to face the Titan and smirked, bowing in smug confidence, "Have at che!" The Titan bowed in grateful return, "I wish for your grave continence, Sir Rakk, I had no idea your pardorn was wished UPON ME!!" As the last words were bellowed from the Titan's mouth the entirety of the Titan's special rocks were reformed and shot at Ragno at the max power and speed the Titan could muster, and behind the rocks the Titan dashed forth and aimed a punch directly at Ragno's head.

Ragno smirked as the rocks closed on him, he noted carefully the Titan's movement before his vision was blocked and held up his hand in enjoyment. The rocks bashed in on Ragno, and the Titan's fist was caught deftly Ragno's clothing blew back in the wind force from the Titan's abrupt stop and power, and Ragno lent slightly to the side, "I'm sorry, was that supposed to be ingenious?" A flip of his wirst and a kick to the ground sent the Titan richocheting off of his own rocks as they shattered from the force of Ragno's kick.

The Titan's back could be heard breaking as he connected finally with the ground, but no other sound could be heard as the God stood and repaired his wounds. "All right then, I shall fight you with all my power, and avoid using my stones." At this Ragno faked a stagger backwards, "Oh...Oh dear, I believe I should be freightened, but who summoned and placed you here? Oh right, that was me!" In a flash of miniscule annoyance The Neutral One snapped his fingers and the Titan's torso exploded backwards, and instantly sucked back into the Titan as he healed his wound with a smirk, "Naught but a scratch."

Ragno tilted his head slightly and glanced at the Trio of contenders of his Tournament, and he smirked, "You may wish to back up, this could be slightly... Explosive, as I said to you all previously...." With a wave of his hand he completely healed all three of the trio and smirked doing so.
Ragno Rakk
Ragno Rakk
Admin

https://destinywars.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Ezrion looked over at Ragno and thanked him before backing off a good distance to watch the God take on The Neutral One. "This should be entertaining,'' he said to no one inperticular.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Solomon smiled a insane smile. " Now I get to see some bleeding gods. " He cracked his neck and flashed his fangs. Also waved his hand and the bowstaff in Ezrions hands blinked out of existence.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum