Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
The Fallen and the Risen EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
The Fallen and the Risen EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
The Fallen and the Risen EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
The Fallen and the Risen EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
The Fallen and the Risen EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
The Fallen and the Risen EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
The Fallen and the Risen EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
The Fallen and the Risen EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
The Fallen and the Risen EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
The Fallen and the Risen EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Similar topics
    Guild of Leaders
    Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum

The Fallen and the Risen

2 posters

Go down

The Fallen and the Risen Empty The Fallen and the Risen

Post by Renzenku Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Ren stood in the centre of the massive field, the wails of the dead echoing around him, reaching for him with their clawed hands. Ren smiled, "So like this to be here..."

The ground shook as a small fissure opened up several miles away, a volcano exploded down the way and a small tornado was whipping up where Ren stood. "Castasrophe's, blood, horrible living, everything worsened by the will of the evil..."

Glancing around once more he noticed some undead souls rising from the ground, Ren smiled and pointed at it, "I release you..." An audible sigh escaped the ghouls mouth as it floated to the roof of the massive dome, only to scream once more as a hand shot from the ground and ground it to inevitable dust. "That... was new to me... The advisor has changed some stuff..."

Ren noticed the power signature of a fallen angel, Ren closed his eyes and focused, "Kaoru..."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

The Fallen and the Risen Empty Re: The Fallen and the Risen

Post by Kaoru Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:47 pm

“Nice to see you again…” An ominous voice echoed around the chaotic arena, everywhere was just within flames or covered with molten lava. A retched sight to behold indeed. Death was the main reason of this unholy ground. It only knew sacrifice and now yearns for more.

Suddenly two large black archangel wings appeared a covered a certain area, its feathers gleamed with perfection even within this hellhole, enough to fit a grown man inside. Slowly the wings start to disappear, scattering the black feathers everywhere, to reveal a young man, standing 6 feet tall, silver hair, bluish-white but emotionless eyes, wearing a black sleeveless shirt, pants and shoes with a pure white overcoat that draped his body well. “Ren..” Kaoru said emotionlessly before giving off a malicious smile.
    Kaoru
    Kaoru
    Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Ren glanced at Kaoru slowly, "You need to have the flashy entrance, eh? So, Alexai how's it been... I know your dimension was in fairly decent shape the last time I was there," Smiling knowingly Ren continued, "We will begin when you say, however, try to surprise me..."

((Sorry, if it's Alexei ^^''))
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:48 pm

“Heh.. Please don’t call me by my real name.. Ren..“ Kaoru said as he walked towards a part of the arena, examining its space to the minutest detail. He was still disturbed by the fact that he was going to fight here, he did prefer a more, spacious place but what the heck, at least he could get what he wanted it’s alright. “It’s just the same as ever.. War after war with demons.. That’s one of the reasons I left that place..” Kaoru said before he returned his attention towards Ren. “Very well then.. Lets begin..” With that, Kaoru cut a straight line in thin air and then a gleaming light appeared. As Kaoru held it, the light vanished into white roses and scatters itself into the area before getting burned by the intense heat, revealing Kaoru’s personal blade. “Now I have only one rule.. No summoning..” Kaoru added as he went into a fighting position.
    Kaoru
    Kaoru
    Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 am

Ren glanced at the ground, knelt down on one knee and placed his palm on the ground. Glyphs from the old age swarmed out from his hand, in circular patterns, a small voice could be heard from the ceiling above, and when Ren stood one of Ren's many personally created blades came up with his hand.

The blade glimmered in the evanescent glow of the red fire surrounding the outer rims of the space much larger then a metropolis city, from back in the day. Keeping it hovered slightly below his palm Ren smiled, "So much for surprise..."

Dashing behind Kaoru, at around the speed of sound, he attempted a simple flip kick at Kaoru's head and back.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Kaoru smiled within his heart as he already anticipated such an attack from Ren, speed was the thing of this game and the one who has the greatest speed will definitely win then attack. Sadly, Ren didn’t see Kaoru for almost a millennia and Kaoru has already evolved into something different, something more… Quickly, he blocked the kick with his left hand while his blade hovered, after that, Kaoru made what look like a punch towards Ren’s stomach but it was almost 20 punches simultaneously at once. If Kaoru decided to go all out, it would be much worst but he’s waiting for the real fun to start before using it. “Surprise..” After a second, Ren will fell all of it at once as Kaoru’s speed was on par or more than the speed of light but Kaoru didn’t bother to measure his speed.
    Kaoru
    Kaoru
    Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Ren smiled, the punches hit him, and he felt them at the same time they hit them. The blows had knocked him back a few feet but had just barely fazed him. "I suppose holding back might be stupid...But I enjoy fooling around in these simple sparring-like matches..."

Ren cracked his wrist a few times, "Sorry bud, but this may hurt slightly." Rings of irradient blue light carresed his right arm, digitalizing a gauntlet on it.

Appearing beside Kaoru Ren sweep kicked him and then punched his tripped body several hundred feet backwards. "The speed of light is a little slow for me..."

Appearing behind Kaoru, as he started to descend in his trajectory, Ren flipped forwards and kicked Kaoru downwards. Kaoru's speed breaking the sound barrier as he collided with the ground.

((Sorry to mention this, but Ren CAN'T know Kaoru personally. Ren is literally 19, not appears to be. He knows who Kaoru is because Ren is the 'Head Angel' and since Ethereal beings exist multi-demensional -as in, one exists for all of the universes- Ren knows Kaoru because HE is an angel, and Ren can, and will, recognize and correctly identify all angels, from any world/dimension/universe ^^ Don't misunderstand, just because he's 19 doesn't mean he's not smart... That will be clarified later))
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 am

(OOC: Thus i say.. You have make it clear quickly.. >.< and i'm not talking about his age.. visual ages for angels are just facades =.=)

Kaoru raised an eyebrow as a gauntlet appeared at Ren’s hand and a warning came out of Ren’s mouth. Indeed, the warning was noted earlier on even before the battle. Kaoru then accepted the sweep kick, the punch, another kick and ground collision. Kaoru’s body was bloody and most of his bones were broken but suddenly, Kaoru’s body turned into ashes and blown away by the wind, what’s left behind was a black feather.

Kaoru’s real self was sitting on the observer’s position all the time Ren was hitting his other self and as his body turned to ashes, he clapped slowly. “Bravo! Bravo! Such battle prowess… A beautiful spectacle indeed..” Kaoru said before suddenly appearing in the arena again. “My turn..” Kaoru said with a malicious smile as he unsheathes his blade. As he walked towards Ren, it glowed in a soft blue light and suddenly the air became extremely dense and it seems the gravitational pull also increased tremendously, surely almost anything will be crushed under this enormous pressure but Kaoru didn’t think that will ever happen. Kaoru was not faze by this as he already been in worst but what would his opponent do? “Ren, ever wonder why I and Azrael have black wings although we both are Archangels..” Kaoru said as he continued to walk towards Ren.
    Kaoru
    Kaoru
    Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 am

(OOC: Sorry... ^^'')

Ren smiled, "Not particularly, though I could guess..."

With that Ren's body was swept up in an immaculate glow and when it faded a white feather floated lazily to the ground. Touching the ground it melted into it,and a wafting scnt of vanilla wafted across the large domed area.

Ren himself floated upwards lazily, blue light surronding him. A large presence of weightlessness followed as he floated up ever still, matching the heavy gravity Kaoru emmited. When the two different gravities connected a small whirlwind formed, offering even more pull in the atmosphere.

"Very good Kaoru, but it's still kind of meh... Ever wonder why I am emmiting blue energy and not the usual white?"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:56 am

Kaoru looked emotionless by Ren’s act; it seems that both of them were as stubborn as ever, never admitting who is better. Still it was the irony of both the archangels. Kaoru believed that it was time for the fun to finally begin. Ren being head angel is indeed a worthy opponent but as both of them are archangels or their respective dimensions they govern this would be fun. Kaoru then grip his blade and swung a light slash, dispersing the gravitational pull, while whispering “Bankai..” and his blade started morphing into something more, it is not a blade nor it is any other weapon and it glowed with ever changing colours. Six dark wings tattoo’s also appeared on Kaoru’s back. Kaoru then looked towards Ren and said leisurely. “Why not we find out from our actions?”
    Kaoru
    Kaoru
    Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Ren smirked, "Of course... But I'm no archangel, not since I was 10..."

Flicking his hand up to the roof a swath of clouds covered it and two blades desended into it, connected by the hilt. "Trying is overated..."

Deconnecting his blades he help one in each hand, a scrawl of tattoo's crawling up Ren's arms, standing out with a blue light and solidifying into two gauntlets made of Either energy. "You have origin energy, I have Either energy, both are the same general thing in terms of discription, but I also have divine light energy and some things up my sleves you have no way of knowing..."

Blue light crawled over his skin and solidified into thick, but not hindering movement, armour. The armour fused into the tops of the gauntlets and held fast, Ren smiled, "Some simple armour, doesn't make it any harder to move at all though..."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 pm

(OOC: It’s Element not energy Ren.. and what is Either? You didn’t state it in your profile.. and the battle theme for this match is as below..)

Kaoru felt that he was being mocked on but still it has to be more than that to tick him off. It seems that Ren knows much about him but Kaoru didn’t mind. Knowing the great creator, Ren doesn’t know it all until he manage to replace the great creator. There are many things that even Angels are forbidden to know, feel and taste. Whether or not Ren have overstepped his authority Kaoru doesn’t know but maybe he’ll look into it later on.

“Oh really?” Kaoru said before his body was filled with a whitish aura of pure condensed energy. “I believe it’s still different in many ways. Same can go for both of us, Ren..” Kaoru added with a firm yet soft tone, stating that he also has his own tricks. Then he closed his eyes and the energy bursts out in an explosion destroying part of the arena before becoming calm again. “So, my friend.. Are you ready?” Kaoru said calmly, flicking his hair sideways, awaiting Ren's answer or for Ren to attack him.
    Kaoru
    Kaoru
    Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:57 pm

(OOC: Either energy is the energy that holds all others together, so it can control all other elements as well. It is also the energy that created everything, almost like matter. Most 'elements' or energies have different names: IE: Fire / Heat.. And it is 'energy' Ren has Either ENERGY, sorry for thinking your Origin ELEMENT was an ENERGY ^^ -The caps are to make it clearer \, not to demeen- Maybe I should update MY profile, Ren's gotten a power up since I started on the site ^^)

Ren smiled, closed his eyes, and the parts Kaoru destroyed reformed, "I believe they are near the same actually..." The parts he reformed destroyed themselves again, "Right, no healing of the land here..."

Turning his gaze on to Kaoru he smiled once more, "Of course I'm ready... Surprise me..."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:34 pm

(OOC: i'll explain the effects in the next post.. sorry..)

"Very well.." Kaoru said as he moved his body a little to get it loose and for him to flex his muscles better. Kaoru then looked around the arena and smiled a bit before turning his attention back to Ren. He took up his blade until his eye level and cut or better yet drew something like a symbol in the air. "Since you want a surprise, i'll give you one.." Kaoru said as he let his blade slowly come down from his eye level and as the blade touched the ground, a bell sounded. "Done.." Kaoru said stating that he had already given the surprise towards Ren. He's not sure Ren will understand his motive or not but still it wouldn't hurt to try something new and different.
    Kaoru
    Kaoru
    Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Ren glanced around, "I don't see anything..."

Wondering exactly what Kaoru was doing, Ren jumped up and flew until he was several hundred feet in the air, but waited to see what Kaoru would do next instead of attacking.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 am

(OOC: ohh i can feel the battle getting more interesting with each post..)

“My my.. Is the great Ren scared?” Kaoru said as he lifted up his blade again and wrote something in the air before letting it touch the ground. Once more, a bell sound could be heard echoing throughout the area. It seems that Ren doesn’t know his motive yet. “Do you feel something different around you, Ren?” Kaoru said with a malicious and mysterious tone, giving off a hint on what Kaoru was doing to make the fight more worth wild, it was actually the area was beinging darker and more filled with demonic monsters looking at both Kaoru and Ren. “To say the least before I hit the 3rd bell, you better hit me..” Kaoru said before lifting up his blade, drawing the last symbol and then got ready to let the blade hit the floor. Even if Ren managed to stop Kaoru ringing the 3rd bell, the dye has already been cast.
    Kaoru
    Kaoru
    Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:14 am

Ren smiled, folding his legs half way to his chest and his arms over his chest, Ren glanced up at Kaoru, "You can't even tell... I'm no Sephirim anymore..."

A bright orb of light surrounded Ren, glowing ethearally, Ren spread out as wide as he could, and light beams swarmed in from all around, hitting Ren everywhere. When they stopped Ren was floating there, one leg lifted slightly, with 4 pairs of wings. "Power up number one gave me these...."

Folding his wings over himself he spun around to face Kaoru, and dived. Spinning out directly in front of him Ren's wings knocked him back hundred feet, and his sword upwards several hundred feet. Then Ren pointed at the Kaoru's blade, light emitted from the drawing of the symbol before it shattered.

A third bell rung, different from the last two. "That would be my bell, not yours by the way."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Kaoru just smiled to what Ren was saying, he knew that Ren was different and had already evolved into something different but still Kaoru was also different. Being an outcast because of his elemental control, he is sure that he will end this battle easily. Kaoru then used his blade to hit the floor and the bell sound rung with great brilliance and drastically changed the whole area in an instant, made Kaoru disappear from existence temporarily and Ren to be teloported away and now they were in a pure white room, where there is no end, no horizon, no doors and definitely no exits.

With that, when Ren wakes up he will be suddenly crucified on one of the walls. “Welcome to my Sanctuary..” Kaoru voice echoed clearly throughout the endless distance, Kaoru presence was there yet he wasn't there, stating that Ren has already fell onto his trap right when he rang the first bell, no matter how powerful one person is. It all comes down to the effects and uses of a certain power that determines the victor. "Now.. Suffer.." Suddenly an infinite number of different varieties of blades and spears came out from no where and started flying towards Ren, in an attempt to stab him from all sides, infused with Kaoru's mysterious Origin element which a few seconds seemed as if it was an eternity. The Origin element will enable the blades to pass though barriers easily thus the usual physical defence is practically impossible. The wounds affected within this area are also as real as any. There wasn't any physical damage but the psychological damage will be much more impressive, much deeper. It would be surprising and interesting to see how things turn out with Ren. Even if he escaped this torment, it would be too late.

Meanwhile in the real world, Kaoru’s perfect double or could be considered illusionary clone was still standing in front of Ren, still and awaiting Kaoru’s orders. "Checkmate, My friend." Kaoru's real body stood atop of the arena's observer's view. Kaoru was playing chess with himself as he put the black knight into position so that it could look like a checkmate. "The moment you wanted or have the taught of attacking me, was the moment you already sealed your fate in this battle.. Temptations, my friend.. Temptations.. It's one of the hardest to resist.. Wishes, Desires, Wants, Needs are all related to Temptations.." Kaoru said as he snapped his finger to make the chess set keep itself into an alternate dimension. "A gift before I go.." Kaoru said after he stood up and walked towards the gateway and with a snap of his finger, his double exploded and it’s power was equivalent to the energy of a small cosmos. “Hahahaha..” Kaoru laughed uncontrollably as a barrier formed and absorbed any damage from the large explosion, and Kaoru went pass the gateway before it collapsed.
    Kaoru
    Kaoru
    Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:23 am

Ren yawned, the blade passed, the explosion rocked. Ren smiled, "Not good enough," Snapping his fingers the chess set appeared in front of him, moving a pawn two spaces.

"The moment we moved, you sealed your fate. Leaving Hell's Arena will be your downfall..." The Sanctuary shattered, Ren stayed on the cross. Five sets of wings flared outwards, armour showed, showing how he stopped the blades, "You have not yet gained enough power to take me out... This armour is more then you can imagine..."

The armour molded around his body, morphing into several different types of energy and steels. Reaching forward he pulled Kaoru back from the other dimension, "Now taste my tenth power..."

Punching Kaoru lightly in the chest his chest exploded, his heart and all vital organs suspended by power, Ren's power. His organs breathed, and moved, continuing to filter Kaoru's power and life.

Ren smirked, "Good luck next time..."

Letting Kaoru's body fall to the ground, Ren healed Kaoru's wounds, but left Kaoru's body under his control, preventing him from moving. "The day you left the Sanction of Angels is the moment your doomed yourself to lose this fight... Get stronger and try again..."

Porting back to the Hell's Arena Ren destroyed it all, walking away and not looking back. Clone's appearing behind him to watch his back, the wings folded like a deck of cards and back to how they were. The armour faded into Ren's body, "Next time, I might even use my Ninth Power..."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down