Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join)

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 am

Ezrion stayed seated smirking at Althaia, who looked stunned at the power Ren wielded. He closed his notebook, content for the moment on how his latest song would sound. He stood up and walked over to the nearest book shelf, picked up a random book and leafed through it. The book contained many stories about King Arthur and Ezrion smirked at it, an amusing read to be sure.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: the cafe(galatea and anyone who wants to join)

Post by Galatea Nimitz Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:10 pm

A look of complete awe stayed upon Galatea's face as she observed the massive spiral of books in their circular current. As Renzenku approached the whirlwind of books, she kept her raven black eyes on him. She sauntered over to him, analyzing the Grimoire in his hands. "This seems like quite the amusing read actually." Taking it with both hands, she ran her right index finger through the title. "You know... I've read just about anything; sciences, arts, history, and even foreign languages. But not once have I ever read anything about such a thing like 'power'." she stated, running her hand on the cover's leather surface.
Galatea Nimitz
Galatea Nimitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Ren smirked. "I should suspect not. After all, I wrote it." Putting his hand on her shoulder he turned to the two others and held up a single finger, wait a mo', and Ren, along with Galatea, disappeared. They reappeared instantly after in what appeared to be a home made entirely of wood. Waving his hand briefly the room shifted and changed to a library, seemingly small in size, but comparable to the Matrix's loading room in abilities.

Thinking to himself a moment the angel walked over to the bookcase and selected a single book, turning around and flipping a few pages he walked back to the female. Behind him the bookcase shifted with Ren's will to be filled with books written by the nineteen year old. Taking from her grip "Power" and handing her the book he hand, which read "Power" as well. But in beautiful calligraphy and gold plated; each page inside was made of a material akin to silk, but perfectly made to function as paper with the same durability and lacking the actual malleability of silk. "That's the original copy."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by althaia/lilith Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Eziron just smirked while walking over and picking a book off the shelf. Althaia was glad to see Galatea look happy seeing the books. "This seems like quite the amusing read actually." Taking it with both hands, she ran her right index finger through the title. "You know... I've read just about anything; sciences, arts, history, and even foreign languages. But not once have I ever read anything about such a thing like 'power'."

"I should suspect not. After all, I wrote it," he snapped his fingers and they were both gone but not before signaling for us to wait. She blinked in confuse when they were gone before smiling to herself mostly and replied "ok".

althaia/lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Ezrion sat back at the table with the book and began to read it, no even acknowledging that Ren and Galatea were gone. He put his feet up on the table and looked over at Althaia. "So how long have you been here, and what do you know about angels and demons?"
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Galatea Nimitz Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 pm

"This is lovely;" Galatea stated handeling the book carefully, for she didn't want to harm it, "Absolutely stunning... looks like you really out did yourself." she stated, staring down at it with a sweet smile. However, her favorite thing about it wasn't the literature: it was the calligraphy itself, for it seems like a lost art that very few people have mastered. She flipped open the cover gently and felt the sheet's smooth texture, skimming through it's context, not paying much mind to her surroundings.
Galatea Nimitz
Galatea Nimitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:52 pm

"You'll find it contains precise knowledge of every power ever known in existence. Warping, Time Control, Water Control, Manipulation, Transformation, Mind Control. All of it." The angel himself engrossed himself in one of his other written works, his own chronicles, directly after he spoke.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by althaia/lilith Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm

"So how long have you been here, and what do you know about angels and demons?"

Althaia looked at Eziron and shook her head "not long i'm afraid and not much either, in my world it is set back to a medieval time so many beleieved all demons came from hell and they did not have the best reputation."

She looked up at the highceiling and continued "there were no mentions of angels, there were demons, witches, or god/goddess. The demons their were not the same as the ones here might be, the majority were man eating, not all but most and were believed to be evil. Even the innocent were accused of being witches or demons and end up being burned." Althaia sighed " i don't believe all demons are evil."

althaia/lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Ezrion smiled. "Why are we so misjudged? Why are we hated in seeming every universe? And seriously who came up with that whole man eating bullshit?" He shook his head as he laughed at the preposterous rumor. He sighed. "Angels, like Ren, are the exact opposite of demons, pure creatures of light, while we live our lives in darkness, we being demons of course. Though if you want to get technical, I'm only a half demon, my mother was human." He sank back in his seat, waiting for his words to sink in.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Galatea Nimitz Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Galatea repeated the list of powers in her mind after Renzenku mentioned them, walking about the room slowly as she studied the matierial. "So, how long did it take you to fabricate and put together this whole thing? I imagine it took much time to gather all the information." she asked, raising her head from "Power", observing the angel going through a different book. Galatea creeped up lightly behind him, tip-toed, and peeked from behind his shoulder, curious to know what he read.
Galatea Nimitz
Galatea Nimitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:05 pm

"Oh, it took only an instant of time as you know it. If you so wish to know, I know everything. Omniscience, almost I suppose..." Sensing the female peering over his shoulder he smiled and closed the book slowly. Figuring that she was wondering what he was reading he turned to face her, still smirking. "And that would be my own book..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by althaia/lilith Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:47 am

Ezrion smiled. "Why are we so misjudged? Why are we hated in seeming every universe? And seriously who came up with that whole man eating bullshit?" He shook his head as he laughed. He sighed. "Angels, like Ren, are the exact opposite of demons, pure creatures of light, while we live our lives in darkness, we being demons of course. Though if you want to get technical, I'm only a half demon, my mother was human." He sank back in his seat, waiting for his words to sink in.

"wow that is amazing, about you and the angels" she said in amazment. "i think it's wrong that people assume all demons are evil, for i have meet plenty that are not as bad as they seem to be, the real reason why they believe that is because in our universe the majority do eat humans or kill them..." she looked away from the ceiling and her eyes widden thinking back on the last comment before saying " oh i'm not trying to make rude assumptions just because they are demons but there are also many of them that do not do thay sort of thing."

She said " i believe whether they are demons or humans; eat humans or simply kill it is not their first intention its the same with everyone else, everybody and everything has a heart which can be easily mislead" placing her hand over her chest where her heart was smiling to herself. "I don't like to kill much less fight and try to work things out with everyone because i believe stuff like this can peacefully be resolved." She bowed "sorry i hope this does not make you bad of me."

She slightly laughed to herself saying "besides you don't techniqually need to be a demon to eat humans cannablism occurs throught any races."

althaia/lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Ezrion sat listening to her words, keeping his comments to himself. "So what is your opinion on Demons hmm? Do you think of me any differently now that you know the truth, not that you knew anything of me before." He smirked, he must sound like an idiot, but whatever he could probably erase her from existence if the urge overcame him.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Galatea Nimitz Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Galatea returned the smik to him, disbelive was clearly on it "Impossible," she said, grinning. She turned around, gave a couple of steps "What your saying sounds quite dubious. Should I actually belive you have infinite knowledge?" she stated, putting her finger to her lip in thought.
Galatea Nimitz
Galatea Nimitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Ren turned his head to face her and smiled warmly. "You can choose to believe me or not, but I'm...Special...And I'm quite knowledgeable, in every possible subject. There's nothing I don't know. In essence. There are certain things that relate to more personal things of people I do not know. But that's my choice to not discover."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by althaia/lilith Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:23 pm

"So what is your opinion on Demons hmm?"

She smiled, she liked expressing that she was not a person to assume things, especially bad things" i think demons, are people too just a different race born from a different place, being a demon doesn't mean your evil, just slightly different, not that its a bad thing...i would say unique."

"Do you think of me any differently now that you know the truth, not that you knew anything of me before."

She shook her head no "not really, i also believe you a good person at heart by the time i have been speakingwith you so far, and very interesting to talk too, someone nice to get to know too."

althaia/lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Ezrion nodded, grateful of kind words. He sat in a companionable silence, a small smile on his lips. "I wonder what's keeping them." He looked up at the ceiling, his eyes fogging over, a skeleton outside walking forward, under Ezrion's command, and began to search around for Ren and Galatea.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2