Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member)

5 posters

Go down

Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) Empty Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member)

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Ezrion was walking through the town, his guitar on his back, a cup of coffee in his left hand, a half eaten donut in his right. He stopped at the corner of the street then jumped onto the roof of the building next to him. He sat down and tuned the guitar, after having put down his coffee. He finished the tune ups and strummed it, trying out a new beat he was working on.

He wrote something down on a notebook that had been left on the rooftop, adding in another line of notes to the already half filled page. He stuck the eraser end of the pencil in his mouth as he played the part he had in front of him. Satisfied he took a deep draught from his cup, wiping his arm across his mouth afterwards. He sighed s he continued to write out his latest song, bored as he sat on the rooftop, legs hanging off the side.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) Empty Re: Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member)

Post by Grimble Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Grimble jumped onto the roof of a building. He was drawn to this man for some reason, there was just something different. He was in the form of a squirrel, so the man didn't realise he wasn't actually one. His squirrel brain and real brain kept fighting over dominince. He has been in this form for to long. Grimbles fur decended into his skin, and his arms withdrew. Feathers sprouted out from his body, concealing every part of his bare skin. His lips grew harder, and longer, until it was a full beak. Grimble transofrmed into a bird.

Grimble

Back to top Go down

Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member) Empty Re: Chilling with the Newbs (open for any new member)

Post by Solomon Black Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Solomons arm snapped out and took hold of teh bird. Pulling it close to his face he grinned, " Ezrion. Look who I found. " He said with his unemotional voice. He let the bird go but kept a close eye on it. He teleported there after he spotted teh energy signature to high for a normal squirrel. When it transformed into a bird he had to see this.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by althaia/lilith Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Althaia decided to get out of the kingdom for a while and travel to different places to learn how too increase her spiritual powers.

The queen used to often speak about her getting married but nothing had happen, which made her happy. Her oldest sister did not care, the second sister was happy she was gone, and the twins thought i was playing hide and seek, and continued looking fo me in the kindgom with bear traps in their hand. She shivered thinking why they needed that. That was the last thing that had happen before getting saved/kidnapped by a god from a large group of demons.

She wore her kendo outfit, except her hair was down, and hand her bow and arrow on her back with the vambraces on her arms. She was beautiful she knew this, the queen told about the gift from aphrodite goddess of love, beauty, and lust. Even a few men turn and stared at her.

It made her blush a bit. She hoped today there will be no encounter with anyone that itches for a fight; she hates fighting. Still she had her weapons, and scrolls just in case, luckly she did not need it many times, since being born pure meant being around her purified temporaly the hearts of others...in a way. People have describe that being around her gave them a peaceful, warm, and very comfortable feeling inside, which sometimes helped her avoid battles from time to time.

Though this did not prevent people from being evil it just felt good being around her. In the distance she saw a regular squirrel, but when it transformed into a bird and was grabbed by a man her eyes narrowed. She didn't like what the possible outcome it could be and got closer to overhear the two people talking, hopefull without being noticed.

Last edited by inuyasha116 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

althaia/lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu "Chase" Gallon Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Chase travelled along the pathway he saw everyone in the town, he was very easy to pick out, judging by the attire he wore Blue jean jacket, black pants, and leather fingerless gloves with his sword on his back. He sighs scratching the mark under his left eye, walking along the mini crowd of people he was bored by the minute, then a flash hits him in his mind feeling a strong magical energy, he was in a rush to see what it was. He jumped up on a building side and walk hike over the people, as he past he saw a guy on the roof and another male with a female seeing a giant bird form "What the hell" he muttered as he pushed his feet on the building to dash and landed on the ground "What the hell is that thing?"
Kazu
Kazu "Chase" Gallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Ezrion saw the squirrel he had known wasn't a squirrel change into a bird. He then saw Solomon catch said bird and the release it. Ezrion smirked, seeing two more people approach, one male the other female. He heard the males question and rolled his eyes.

"You must be new here, never to have seen a shape shifter before. Name's Ezrion, who are you?" He asked the male on the street corner, before looking at the girl. "No need to be afraid, or shy, come on over here."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimble Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Grimble felt himself being grabbed. "Squaak!" He screeched. Get the heck off me! He meant to say. Brimbles Feathers shrunk and were replaced by Shiny black fur with white streaks. His beak formed into a muzzle, and he grew a set of sharp fangs. He grew a furry tail, and four paws. Grimble jumped out of the mans hand and turned to face him. The shape shifter had turned into a black wolf. He growled at Solomon and looked at the newcomers, then at the person he had originally meant to meet. He turned back to the man that had grabbed him for no apparent reason.

Grimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Solomon stood to his full height and surveyed teh people in teh area. Unspeaking he took a step forward, then was gone. Instantly reapearing on the ground beside the wolf. His long black hair moving violently from sudden movement.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by althaia/lilith Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 pm

"What the hell is that thing?" a male said with a blue jean jacket, black pants, and leather fingerless glovee not far behind her said. "You must be new here, never to have seen a shape shifter before. Name's Ezrion, who are you?" He asked the male on the street corner, before looking at the girl. "No need to be afraid, or shy, come on over here."

She blinked in confusion for a moment before saying "AH" realzing she was caught. In disappointment she dropped her head along with a sweatdrop. (i guess i am no good when it comes to hiding or sneaking). She picked up her head trying to sound serious and without stuttering "i-i am not scared, maybe a bit shy but what i really trying to do was sneak up on you guys to make sure nothing bad would happen." When saying things she laughed to herself rubbing the back of her head.

She walked closer anyway as the bird squaked and transformed into a wolf, and the man that held the bird once dissappeared and reappeared next to the wolf.

She blinked for a moment saying "shaft shifter" and said out loud "oh i remember those, in my world i had to deal with a few of them, ugh i hated trying to tell the difference."

althaia/lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu "Chase" Gallon Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Chase looked at the girl as she rubbing the back of her head laughing, he looks at the shape shifting thingy "Thats it...I came here for nothing but a shape shifter" he sighs standing up straight turning back to the man "....and yes I am new" he said as he placed his hands behind his head "Well I think I should get going cause theirs nothing for me here...." he began to walk slowly to the east passing the girl "Nice to meet you all" he said as looked at the sky slowly pacing his steps, then glancing back at the shape shifting figure, normally he would'nt let something like this to happen but if it gets out of hand he will retailiate.
Kazu
Kazu "Chase" Gallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Ezrion sighed at the three new comers. "Solomon we gotta woop some information into these three, including the shapeshifter, such as if your gonna go animal, hide for energy signature." HE sighed again and stood up, raw power flooding off of him, black and red tendrils of energy floated around him, then vanished, he just stood there smirking.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimble Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Grimble stared at the original reason he got into this mess. This man seemed as if he wanted no trouble. Grimbles hair began to shrink, and he got up on two feet. His eyes turned an emerald green, and his maw shrunk to a regular humans mouth. "Look, I want no trouble." He said, raising up his arms in defeat.

Grimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Solomon sighed, he was bored. with a snap of his fingers they all became surrounded by a barrier of dazzling white energy. No one could go in or out, even with portalling. His skin began to steam, showing his energy level being so high it damaged his body to use it all at once. Which is what he did, he put 50 precent of his energy into the barrier, and used $0% to sustain it perfectly.

He clicked his tounge and he looked at them all. " I have no control over power battles. So I will say this, show me and my associate your skills or I exterminate us all. " His face was deadly serious, and so was he.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by althaia/lilith Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:26 pm

"Thats it...I came here for nothing but a shape shifter" he sighs standing up straight turning back to the man "....and yes I am new" he said as he placed his hands behind his head "Well I think I should get going cause theirs nothing for me here...." the male who was behind her before, now in front said. "I think shaftshifters are pretty cool" she said not wanting to make a negative amtosphere. "Solomon we gotta woop some information into these three, including the shapeshifter, such as if your gonna go animal, hide for energy signature"  the man said to the other male that waa next to the wolf. The wolf shifted into  human form and said "Look, I want no trouble".

"I am sure there won't be" she smiled slightly trying to prevent any problems. The man sighed and snapped his fingers with white energy surrounding them.

"EEP" she clamped her hands over her mouth (me and my big mouth) .I have no control over power battles. So I will say this, show me and my associate your skills or I exterminate us all."

She sweatdrop and waved her hands side by side saying " come on do we really need to do this can't we talk this out or something?" ((OOC: you can ingore her last statment if you want people do that a lot with her).

althaia/lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down