Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight!

Post by Solomon Black Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Solomon raised an eyebrow, " No, I did not use space that time. " Three of him appeared behind, infront, and right of Ren, the original still standing in the same spot.

All three of the clones exploded in a mass of blood, guts and pure energy.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight!

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Ren smiled, standing next to Solomon he looked up, "Watcha looking at?" Looking knowingly at Solomon he simply said, "Neither did I."

Bashing Solomon in the side with his wings and then cutting off one of Solomon's arms he smiled, "Pay attention, and I know that's not much for you, heal."

Standing on a large cross positioned a little off to the right of the center of the arena Ren crouched, smiling, "How simple"
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Solomon grimaced as teh blood pouring from his arm rose up and impaled Ren all over his bodymissing only his vitals, and another body sprung from his arm and he grew anothe rout of pure blood. He jumped back leaving the blood impaled in Ren and his clone jumped back also.

Last edited by Solomon Black on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoopsiy)
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Ren smiled, purging his body of the blood and healing the wounds, "How simple"

Ren looked at Solomon and sighed, "Let's fight for once"

Pointing at the cross he was kneeling on, a body rose out of the ground, flesh slowly growing and a pair of grey wings sprouted from it's back. "Meet Gabriel my mothers old war angel."

"A pleasure as always Mr. Hitimori." Gabriel bowed, a bag drapped over his arm. Ren frowned, "I told you Gabriel I don't do formalities."

"Very good sir." Ren sighed, "And here is your laundry from the last time we met."

Ren sighed again, "This is deffinately not the time for this Gabriel, we have a fight here."

Gabriel smiled savagely, "Oh, very good sir, when shall we begin?"

Ren smiled, "We've already begun, you're late to the fight. You take the clone and I'll take the real thing."

Ren and Gabriel instantly appeared behind Solomon's Clone and Solomon, in that order. Gabriel looked over at Ren. "I believe we have the wrong guys."

Ren smiled, "Whoops." Changing postions instantly Ren lunged and slashed at Solomon's back.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 am

Solomon spun around and raised his arm which now had his sword in it, blocking the slash. He pushed the sword back and then was behind Ren, kneed him between the shoulder blades, grabbed his neck and stabbed at his side with eviseration in mind.

Clone simply grabbed Gabriel by the neck and teleported away, reapearing and delivering a massive punch to Gabriels head.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:14 am

Garbiel smiled, hovering an inch above the ground he built up all of his energy and unleashed a massive beam of light mixed with black, incinerating the clone instantly, along with anything else that happened to be in the way.

"Very Good Sir, but you'll have to do better"

Ren continued to smile as he bashed Solomon's face in repeatededly, keeping him there with energy flowing from the gash to the sword and to Solomon. Stabbing through Solomon's collarbone he kneed the sword and it cracked down the center.

"Gabriel..."

"Yes Sir?"

"If it would please you could you take out my laundry.."

"Of course sir.." Holding out Ren's dry cleaning to him, Ren rummaged through it and hefted a large orb into his palm.

Placing said orb on the blade of Solomon's a bright flare of light shattered it completly, healed Ren's wounds and knocked Solomon back 30 feet. "Ah.. The Orb of Attainment.... Lost it awhile back..."

"Yes sir, it was in your laundry sir" Gabriel replied startchly

"I know that now, just... Fight..." Ren sighed
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:10 am

Solomon got up completely unwounded and grunted. He stretched out his right arm as it grew in size and then the skin became harder than steel. His hand swelled massively and his fingers burst out giant claws.

He started to run forward then dissapeared. Rens arm was then violently torn off, ,his gut was busted open and Gabriel was torn in half, then all the ground around them was instantly destroyed.

Solomon was back at his spot in an instant. His new arm held in front of him, his other fell behind.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 am

Gabriel's upper half smiled viciously, "Very Good Sir, but you'll have to do better." Using his wings he replaced himself on the legs of his body, merging together again.

Ren smiled, and then sighed, "How simple..." Flicking his shoulder a bright white energy started to grow and mold into an arm, staying like that for a moment the light receeded and he had his arm back. His stomach got the same treatment.

Gabriel disappeared from his spot, grabbing both Solomon's and entirely obliterating the 'other' one, he smiled and torn off Solomon's right leg and left arm, instantly cauterizing both wounds to prevent any more clone surprises. "Is this good sir?"

Ren smiled, "Very good...." Appearing in front of Solomon he punched into his gut and tore appart his stomach, leaving the remains in their new hole. "Should be simple for you right?"

The sun reached it's apex in the sky and Ren began to glow, a solid armour made of Sunlight formed over Ren. Everything was bladed, the gauntlets, the grieves, even the torso armour had small spikes poking from it. Foregoing the helm he instead got a cape, with a winged halo on it.

Flaring the energy out in light and extreme sun temperature he burnt the ground all around the three to ashes, then to nothingness.

Gabriel cocked his head, "That's a new one, sir"

Ren smiled, "Yes well, it has been 3 or so years Gabe."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 am

Three dragons burst forth, one from Solomons stomach and two from the leg and arm. Solomon also easily repaced each limb and his stomach.

Each dragon flew towards Gabriel and ripped at him viciously. when he was in pieces they ate him then caused evrything in their stomach to incinerate. Each one looked at Ren and shot a extremly powerful lightning bolt from their mouths.

Solomon also added to the mix by causing explosions directly around Rens face.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 pm

The dragons had imploded, a sword popped out from the center ones stomach. Gabriel leaned against the destroyed wall of the dragon's stomach, "Back"

Ren smiled simply moving to behind Solomon faster then the human eye could blink, "Dude... Violent much? You'd like my bro..."

Not bothering to attack Solomon from behind he went back among the dust and spar energy from the explosion. "Dang, if you want me to try I will but only if you try first..." Yawning heavily he pointed at Gabriel and flicked his wrist towards Solomon.

"Very well sir."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Solomon summoned a inferno around Gabriel tightening it on him the lunged forward slashed him with a blade of pure energy. He ran past turned around and sent a arc of extremely powerful lightning at him. All during this charging energy into his right hand.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Gabriel walked out of the left over smoke and debris, "Very good sir... Again, you must try harder..."

Walking slowly until he was upon Solomon he sneered, "I'm undead..."

Blasting forth a beam of pure grey energy, sheering off Solomon's left arm, Gabriel smiled ferally.

Ren smiled watching the small fight progress.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Solomon smiled as he grew a new arm. " Your walking, your talking, since your not dead you can be killed. So I will find out how. "

He sent a wave of energy at Gabriel causing him to double over and then ran forward and kicked him in head sending him flying up, then filled his blood with manifestium and caused it to spike out, destroying Gabriels body.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 pm

The speck of flesh that used to be part of Gabriel's mouth squirmed on the ground, moving to collect with the other pieces, smiling when the whole mouth had been completed. "Good luck with that sir. But that isn't good enough to take me out..."

The rest of the bits and pieces of Gabriel sucked inwards and formed Gabriel once more, just mainly skin on bones. "Dangit, I've forgotten the muscle tissue..."

Clenching his teeth and flexing his skinny arm muscle grew on his bones until he was back to normal, "Much better, sir..."

Dashing forwards he clipped Solomon on the shoulder with a simple dagger, with enough force to spin him 45 degrees. Grabbing Solomon's shoulder with his left hand, the one with the dagger in it, Gabriel let the dagger dig into Solomon's shoulder and spun him back once more. Gabriel repeated this process with Solomon's right shoulder, then his left again, then his right again, then his left, then his right, then his left, then his left, all at around the speed of light. "Whoops, I've messed up my pattern... Well then... Your move sir... I've got a few of your pawns already..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Solomon shrugged and healed his wounds as nothing. Pulling out a identical dagger he ran forward. and copied Gabriel down to the last mess up. Though this time he followed up by blowing up his head and throwing the body at Ren.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Ren shook his head slightly, "You just don't learn do you? However, I suppose it's only fair I fight you..."

Gabriel reformed and smirked slightly, "Very... You know what, just... Ya..." Turning to Ren he smiled slightly, "Good, I'll be going then. The head destruction is getting annoying anyways...."

Ren took a fighting stance and waiting Solomon's next move.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2