Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
A stroll through the night EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
A stroll through the night EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
A stroll through the night EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
A stroll through the night EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
A stroll through the night EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
A stroll through the night EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
A stroll through the night EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
A stroll through the night EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
A stroll through the night EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
A stroll through the night EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

A stroll through the night

4 posters

Go down

A stroll through the night Empty A stroll through the night

Post by Makai Kasai Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:52 am

A tall 7'2 foot figur with athletic build and muscle wlaked the streets of the night. THe moon high above him. he wore a long black silk robe and black silk trousers. Black chinese style slippers covered his feet. Six blades attached to his body twin tengoku, twin odachi and twin muramasa. His eyes blood red. hair blakc and spiked held in a ponytail reaching mid back. His skin whiter than snow. A pair of abnormal canine sticking out of his lips. he walked the night without a sound.

Bats filled the air as he walked silently never making a noise. His breathing non existant. he walked in the shadows looking for his next meal. he licked his lips sadistically. He never drank from males their blood always tasted foul to him. His hands in his pockets as he moved. His crimson orbs watching everything. he took in every detail as he walked the night silently.

he was the perfect hunter silent. Impossible to out run and impossible to fight back against. He was silent, strong and fast. Deadly to all whom came up against him. he took a step forward and vanished appearing five blocks away. he licked his lips as he searched for his next meal.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Back to top Go down

A stroll through the night Empty Re: A stroll through the night

Post by Solomon Black Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Solomon stood on his roof top and sensed a large and ancient energy signature. He looked at the moon then dispersed in a grey fog.

Right about then the fog began to form quickly and heavily around Makai obscuring his vision and anyone within the block, all light from the moon was blocked out.

A voice came from the fog from everywhere in the fog. It was the voice of Solomon, " Who are you anceint one? " Sounding completely uncaring.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Castiella sat on a rooftop, about a block over from where Solomon and Makai were, watching the scene unfold, "This could be interesting."

The teen adjusted her mask - not entirely sure why she still wore it when she was the only female in this place - and let her hair change from sapphire to black with a stripe of lime-green in her fringe; thereafter, her eyes went from emerald to a deep chocolate brown. Whoever this ancient one was, no way was Cas about to let him figure out who she was. It was rather benificial to be able to become multiple people just by a simple mask, change in hair colour and change in eye colour.

"Hopefully the other three are smart enough to go with it and not go saying my actual name infront of the newbie," Was the whispered comment that she directed at herself.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Ren smiled, "You shouldn't talk to yourself, it's unhealthy. I think I said that last time." Glancing over towards Solomon's Fog and the other energy signature he frowned ever so slightly, "Vampires, Hate'm..."

Smiling again he sat next to Cas and looked at her, "Hope you don't think your moving, we're stuck in a lovely little impervious-to-everything bubble. The tourney advisors consider the following a 'Power Battle', but they were all to happy to inform me that it does NOT have the tourney limatations or freedoms. They also, with apparent regret, informed me the bubble will only last 8 minutes and 6 seconds exactly. Then we can join in."

Grinning he looked back at the fogged air.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

"I'm not here to join in. Oh, I'd also appreciate it if you didn't go telling this new comer my name," Castiella said, dislikeing the fact of being stuck in a bubble for the next seven and a half minutes.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Ren smiled, "Of course not!"

Laughing he watched the fog intently.

(Just so you know, when I say '8 minutes and 6 seconds' I'm averaging that ONLY Solomon's and Makai's posts count, and they each count for 55 seconds or so in RP land, let's so that for the time constraints here, which means about 14 posts BY THEM. Just so you know when we're free ^^ We don't count because we're talking WHILE they do w/e sooooo... ^^ Sorry.... Oh and also, it's 55 secs and not 1 min because on this site 14 posts is nothing, whereas 8 is even less sooooo... Damn, I'm rambling whoops)
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Cas sighed and ran a hand through her newly coloured hair, "Good."

[[M'kay~]]
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:50 pm

(whoop didn't realise anyone posted here)

Makai Kasai chuckled darkly at the fog. he looked into the fog. His eyes glowed blood red and laughed, "Who am I. I am Makai Kasai." Demonic energy rolled off his body. His hands in his pockets. he blasted the area blowing the fog away.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:00 pm

"It takes a fair amount to annoy me but being stuck in a bubble takes the cake," Castiella growled lightly in annoyance as she looked over the side of the building she resided on.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Ren chuckled lightly, "Really... Kinda sad really, patience is all it takes." Smiling he turned to look at the annoyed look on Castiella's face, supressing a laugh he turned back. A small explosion of energy force occured where the fog and the man were, "Hmmmm..."

"Why do you always wear that mask?" Ren didn't even bother to look in her direction, he simply awaited a responce.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 pm

"I started wearing it when I first began fighting. It made it easier to fight without being recognized because I wouldn't have to go around with my guard up all the time when I was wearing it.. Basically, I can be anyone I want and not be recognized because people haven't really seen my face. They could see me on the street and never know. I suppose I've just kept up with it," Cas answered simply, a shrug of her shoulders included.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Makai looked up to Castiella and Renzenku. His eyes closed. he opened the right one. He grinned growling slightly. he chuckled darkly. THe vampire looked to Solomon then up at them again and spoke loudly, 'You two. Why don't you come down here.' Makai had his hands in his pockets. His right eye closed again.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Ren's eyes glimmered, "Ah, I get it... To bad it's not that effective on me." Laughing lightly he observed her expression, making the extra comment, "You used to be an angel, I would know," Just in case her expression was that of a question.

Turning to Makai he smiled, but it was slightly fake, "We can't!"

(Shoot forgot to mention things inside the bubble can't be seen >.> Oh well, what's done is done)
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm

(Question though does it block of your scent)

Makai stared at them as they sat in the bubble. hands in his pockets. His red eyes pierced the night looking up at the bubble, "Well then maybe i shouould just cut it open." he had already drawn a sword. He licked his lips showing his long canine. The blade ignited into flames./

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Ren watched Makai light his blade aflame, and laughed heartily, "He can try, it won't get him anywhere. That's even if he make it here before Solomon continues on. I'm willing to bet that touching that barrier will probably hurt... I can sense the tingle from the barrier, waiting for something to lash at... Let him come..."

That being completely unheard beyond the soundproofing of the bubble, he smiled at Cas.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Makai chuckled and raised a hand. demonic energy spiralled around it, 'No barrier can contain me. Your five million years to young to try," He raised a hand and a single point. energy erupted with a spear tip. it slamemd against one point, "Barriers are easily broken if you concentrate on one point and over power it."
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Ren spoke to the tournament advsior behind him and pointed at Makai. The tourney advisor disappeared and appeared beside Makai.

"Fighter#1 would like you, Fighter#5, to know that A) The barrier isn't his, B) If it was, that was far to weak to break it, and C) The person now talking to you is the one who controls the barrier. And may I add myself, that I have complete control on this island, as in, your power cannot harm me OR my creations that are still under my control, such as the barrier."

Pointing at Makai all of his energy dropped to zero, giving him an instant feeling of mortality, "The judges of the tournaments are different, BUT I am the advisor, the leader here and I, with the help of Fighter#1, obtained control over this island and its lands. The Judge's are powerful beings, so remember that still, just vunerable to attack, you won't see them for awhile though. However, take on me and you will lose. Only upon completion of the tournament may anyone leave, else they'll be summoned back here, good luck in your power fight, sir."

Back inside the bubble Ren laughed and waited, the advisor appearing again. "That was effective."

"I revealed your hand in the aquiring of the island." The advisor winced, awaited a strike from Fighter#1 as it was what he was used to from all his previous partners in these types of things. "Hmmm... What done is done... It's not as if I have any control at all over anything on this island, except the fact the Yggdrasil likes me, but I still don't CONTROL him. We will move on, we must also recognize that I have no more advantage then any other person here because I helped aquire this Island."

Smiling down at Makai he spoke to Cas this time, "It's no big deal, I was just traveling through some dimensions and came across this guy here and decided it would be fun to host a tournament and such. The reason I don't control the angels from the front of THEIR systems is because I like to fight, therefore I can only control the angels from afar... Under influence and not direct power, I still have all the powers though."

(((Obviously the Touney 'Advisor' is Admin, it's why I control the Advisor... Also, I want to make it clear that Ren only helped aquire the island and take it to the new dimension, he did not create anything in it, the rest is the Advisor's powers. I mainly did that whole thing as a personal joke, the 'Advisor' is Admin, and 'Renzenku' helps the 'Advisor' and is the Admins character ^^ Also, I feel I should add the Advisor never actually does any actual fighting and such, he makes sure others can't interfear mostly. Sorry for the technical Auto-hit Makai)))
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Castiella sent a bored look in Renzenku's direction before turning back and looking down at Makai; however, he did cause a spark of curiousity in her, she was definitely not going to persue it becuase, as the saying goes, stupidity killed the cat; curiousity was blamed.

"Just because I was an angel at one point does not mean that you know what I look like. I understand if you know what I am because you're one as well and I understand that you know my power level, but it doesn't necessarily mean you know what I look like," Though she was watching Makai and Solomon, her comment was directed at Ren.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Ren simply looked at Castiella, "Yeah, whatever you say. But trust me, I can...Not that explaining how would do any good..."

Looking back over at Makai and where Solomon's fog was he continued to wait for Solomon to do something.

"Besides, the fact that you were once an angel means that your picture was on the board of Fallen. Simple as that really, my brother is technically on that list... By technicallity, and regardless that mask of yours isn't the most durable thing on the planet..." Not bothering to glance at Cas, perfering to continue to watch.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 pm

"It may very well not be durable, but it's completely easy to get another one. Besides, what makes you think I only have the one?" She still hadn't bothered looking back at Renzenku because she was quite intrigued by the scene between Solomon and Makai.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:28 pm

The fog returned to cover Makai, then began to condense a couple meters in front of him. When he was fully formed he pointed a finger at Makai, " I am bored of this talk. "

The ground around Makai's feet turned to mud and caused him to sink into it then reformed and hardened , trapping him up to his ankles.

A sword materialized in his hand as he jumped forward and slashed at Makai's throat.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 pm

((Ummm... Ya... Makai... You might get your head chopped off here >.>))
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 pm

( you have two days. Then you die...)
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 am

The sword sliced through his throat easily. Makai's body, shook for a second before falling to his knees, his head bounding off and rolling to Solomons feet.

solomon picked up the head and looked at it for a second, before incinerating it and the body, then walking away.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down